child custody: drop off and pick up

jschoe3

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:36 pm
our orders say my daughter's mom is supposed to be at the pick up and drop off spot at a specific time. If she its always late, how late does she have to be so that I can just leave and take my daughter home?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,055 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 09:36 am
@jschoe3,
This is what you need a specific court order for. Yeah, it's a pain, but it'll be spelled out, and you will either be taking your daughter home without consequences or her mother will get her act in gear and stop being late. A win-win, yes?
madelientje

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:53 am
@jespah,
I know this is not my post but since i cant make one hopefully maybe you know the answer. I got primary custody over my child and my ex has legal custody. We set up an court order that he has to drop off my child at my place by a certain person at a certain time. This is the second time he is refusing to do so and wants to keep our child till i get off work which it says in court order that he can't. He called my lawyer and my lawyer called me that i have to work with him and that the court order has to be broken sometimes and that i have to work it out with him. I am not sure what to do anymore
0 Replies

custodyplayers

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 04:31 am
I think you should take guidance of a professional Child Custody lawyer. He can give you proper suggestion.
0 Replies