How to improve my home furniture design?

johnstephen95

Mon 30 May, 2016 03:08 am
@instyledirectuk,
Hi,
You just mention that you are buying a new home it is not enough. Please mention which type of decoration you like because everyone has its own taste so if you describe a little bit it will be very helpful for all to give suggestions.
Thanks.
0 Replies

gabrielfaucher

Thu 2 Jun, 2016 02:02 am
First thing is the exterior part. Many people appreciate if your entrée de garage or driveway is well mantained and developed. Also you should have a nice little garden
0 Replies

beckerjari

Tue 28 Jun, 2016 11:47 pm
first find a good designer for it and then buy some new stuff to renovate it
maybe this will be useful for you
0 Replies

geodesignsIn

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 03:34 am
@instyledirectuk,
You already buy home. But for the professional and stylish look of your interiors it is better to take suggestion of top interior designer. They can best suggest you the furniture with color combination of your home walls.
0 Replies

nagame

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 04:20 am
@farmerman,
Awesome! Support you opinion.
0 Replies

Lillian Dillard

Mon 7 Aug, 2017 04:32 am
Whether you’re a downsizer or a new condo buyer, it’s important to think about furnishing in a way that will both suit your unit aesthetically and your own lifestyle. Condo developers deliver spaces that may be completely different than you visualized based on mock-ups in the sales centre. Sometimes, entry doors are sized a bit narrower or shower doors are smaller than you anticipated.
When it comes to furniture, consider opting for pieces better scaled to a smaller space to keep your condo looking spacious and roomy. If purchasing, do not choose a couch with a rolled back, which will take up more room if placed against a wall. You can also opt for furniture with more than one function, like an ottoman with storage space inside or a bike shelf that holds your bike against the wall in an artistic way while providing shelving space. Ottomans, in particular, are versatile elements as they can be varied shapes, colours and materials; and can be used as footstools, extra seating, coffee tables or storage pieces. Decorate them with stacks of books or lacquered trays or leave them bare to use as seating. Today’s furniture designs offer various looks, but whether you decide on traditional or modern is up to you. Many people think that because condo designs are so modern, their interiors must be similarly contemporary; they do not. Traditional furniture can be just as interesting, but try to stay away from the I-bought-this-off-the-showroom-floor look. If you have a smaller condo you may want to stay away from the solid heavy look and buy opened bottomed furniture. Couches can appear heavy if their upholstery intersects with the floor. Think light and opt for floating furniture that has open space at the bottom and creates more visual space. There are floating beds, couches, chairs and tables. Floating furniture is gorgeous provided you keep your floors clutter free — by this, I mean there is nothing worse than seeing piles of magazines framed by the view from your sofa. Floating airy furniture along with lucite and glass furniture prevents the decor from feeling too heavy.

Likewise, heavy-legged tables and chairs can fill up a condo space and look out of place, but furniture does not have to be wimpy. It can still be solid while allowing for an airier, spacious feel. If you have collections — of art, teacups, books, hats, or anything else — consider curating your displays like a museum would. Instead of cramming walls, tables and display shelves full of beautiful artefacts, arrange things into your “permanent collection” and your “temporary exhibitions.” This way of thinking will keep your space clean and organized and prevent it from becoming overwhelmed by things.
0 Replies

utopiagroup

Thu 9 Nov, 2017 03:34 am
@instyledirectuk,
Lots of Congratulation for your New home. I can suggest a best modern design for Bathroom furniture. Since bathrooms are the place that we make use of every day by each member of the house.
Place tiny white flower pots, Hang up blossom picture frame, as well as a large bathtub. The majority of modern-day bathtubs are freestanding as well as are available in soaker and standard variations.
I Hope you like modern bathroom idea.
0 Replies

nitinziw

Tue 19 Dec, 2017 05:40 am
@instyledirectuk,
that's a good decison.
0 Replies

nitinziw

Tue 19 Dec, 2017 05:41 am
@instyledirectuk,
If I had it to do all over again I wouldn’t buy any furniture that way I wouldn’t have to dust, I hate dusting!
0 Replies

nitinziw

Fri 5 Jan, 2018 03:47 am
@jessanroberts,
Thank, i found my solution here.
0 Replies

bharathipriya

Wed 7 Feb, 2018 12:06 am
@TonyDblinds,
Valid reply. Depending on the budget one can design their interiors.
farmerman

Wed 7 Feb, 2018 04:58 am
@bharathipriya,
Ikea made the casket for the company;s founder who died last week. This can lead to some pretty good one liners
0 Replies