Let's just rename them "Rapeublicans"

DrewDad

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 10:14 am
http://jezebel.com/5975076/paul-ryan-once-again-sponsors-the-bill-that-would-make-it-possible-for-womens-rapists-to-sue-them

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/phil-gingrey-todd-akin-was-right.php?ref=fpnewsfeed

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/phil-gingrey-todd-akin-was-right.php?ref=fpnewsfeed

Sturgis

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 12:57 pm
@DrewDad,
Taking a handful of scum and then labeling the entire party is not the answer. Keep in mind if you and others choose to play this way, then the Republicans could easily come up with a few monikers for the Democrats. Try to focus on the issues instead of childish name-calling.
DrewDad

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 03:30 pm
@Sturgis,
I hate to break the news to you, but they already do.
ossobuco

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 03:51 pm
@Sturgis,
And obviously he means some Republicans, certainly not all.
(I assume)
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 04:08 pm
@Sturgis,
uh, sturgis, have you noticed the names people like oralloy and h2oman have been using for years for democrats? not to mention the haters on radio and the media, like rush limbaugh, ann coulter, michael savage, and on and on.
ehBeth

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 04:54 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Try to focus on the issues

ok - so respond to the issue/s presented in those links
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 08:41 pm
http://www.a-human-right.com/s_clinton.jpg
0 Replies

Sturgis

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 10:52 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
I hate to break the news to you, but they already do.

So I suppose that makes it okay for you to do the same?
ossobuco wrote:
And obviously he means some Republicans, certainly not all.
(I assume)
Possibly that was what was meant by the title; but, there ain't no indication that is the case, so yes, you assume which is generally a flaw.

MontereyJack wrote:
uh, sturgis, have you noticed the names people like oralloy and h2oman have been using for years for democrats? not to mention the haters on radio and the media, like rush limbaugh, ann coulter, michael savage, and on and on

Why yes, yes I have. That doesn't make the title of this thread any better by using that as your comparitory place.

ehBeth wrote:
ok - so respond to the issue/s presented in those links

I will respond to what I damn well feel like. If I am addressing the title and my reaction towards that, then that is what I am addressing. If I so choose as to address the statements in the links, then that is what I will be opting to do.

In your dizzying dash to run in and defend DrewDad, you failed dreadfully.
You did not address the said links yourself, instead choosing to chastise me for not responding to the thread in the way you want it.

Then again, DrewDad didn't address the links directly either, just made a thread with an intentionally inflammatory title and slapped up some links....no actual comments on the links.

So tell me, why should I address the links themselves if all you can do is come in and make useless comments and even the thread starter can't be bothered addressing them?

DrewDad

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 11:40 pm
@Sturgis,
Good lord. Get a sense of humor, or keep your nose out of these childish antics.
Sturgis

Mon 14 Jan, 2013 12:50 am
@DrewDad,
Quote:
Good lord. Get a sense of humor, or keep your nose out of these childish antics.

So what are you saying here? Rape is a childish matter? You had no serious intent when spitting out this thread?

Further, I will enter into any thread I please, you don't get to dictate what I can say here or where I can post within this board.

And I see you yourself still haven't commented directly on the links you placed. Oh that's right, to you it's all 'childish antics'. Really? The comments of the above politicians are just childish antics? Abortion is a childish antic? Rape is a childish antic?

Truly DrewDad if that is your way of thinking then you are of less use or value than the dregs and flotsam in the world.
DrewDad

Mon 14 Jan, 2013 07:45 am
@Sturgis,
I'm saying you come across as a stuffed shirt. Perhaps instead of scolding me for my behavior, you should go find a thread more to your liking.

You should find someone to perform a rectal stickectomy.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
jcboy

Mon 14 Jan, 2013 10:23 am
I’ve come to realize there are some bad people on the left, no doubt, but the most vile, reprehensible creatures I’ve come in contact with since living in Florida ALWAYS come from the right. Probably has something to do with their previous attempts at piety.
H2O MAN

Mon 14 Jan, 2013 10:27 am
@jcboy,
What part of Florida do you live in?
jcboy

Mon 14 Jan, 2013 10:30 am
@H2O MAN,
I'm not telling you because I'm afraid you might want to move here Cool
H2O MAN

Mon 14 Jan, 2013 10:45 am
@jcboy,
I loved living in Miami, great people.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 10:33 am
New Mexico Bill Would Criminalize Abortions After Rape As 'Tampering With Evidence'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/new-mexico-abortion-bill_n_2541894.html

Quote:
AN ACT
RELATING TO CRIMINAL LAW; SPECIFYING PROCURING OF AN ABORTION
AS TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE IN CASES OF CRIMINAL SEXUAL
PENETRATION OR INCEST.

http://www.nmlegis.gov/Sessions/13%20Regular/bills/house/HB0206.pdf

This TYPICAL Rapeublican bill forces rape victims of New Mexico to keep the subsequent pregnancy to term in order to use the baby for evidence against the rapist.

This vile and pathetic act criminalizes the necessary abortion by deeming it obstruction of justice/destruction of evidence.

If there are any a2kers living in New Mexico, PLEASE call (not write) your state reps, your state senators, and the governor to stop this disgusting bill in its tracks.
jcboy

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 04:18 pm
@tsarstepan,
I guess DNA is too much like science and they hate science. Science might prove once and for all that we did not walk with dinosaurs.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 07:27 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

This vile and pathetic act criminalizes the necessary abortion by deeming it obstruction of justice/destruction of evidence.

Somehow I doubt this bill has much of a chance.

Just out of curiosity, do you know of a book -- a negative utopia -- where they come up with laws like this to oppress people? This law won't hold up, but there ARE laws in the southern states which aim to shut down abortion clinics by simply drowning them in procedural red tape.
H2O MAN

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 08:41 pm

LiberalRape was just something that happened at Occupy Wall Street events.

God bless them.
0 Replies