am i addicted to masterbation?

Kayla905rose

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 07:01 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
I have on way to reach and orgasm I would tell?
0 Replies

Kayla905rose

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 07:15 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
Its normal I have been through the same thing? Its extreme more in ages 15-20. I don't care what anyone says its normal?
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Sat 8 Aug, 2015 08:44 am
@23Flotsofquestions,
Every antidepressant I've ever heard of mentions "sexual side effects."Usually this means "it destroys your libido, at least while on it." Once you're off and have completely flushed it from your system (can take days or weeks) your libido returns.

Clinical addictions are usually defined as problemtic-behaviours. With masturbation then if you masturbate in front of others, at work, in school, or otherwise at times and in places you shouldn't, it's not addicition. Frequency isn't a good guide for addiction since everyone's libido can be different. What's "a lot" to one may not be to another.

I masturbate upon rising (great incentive to get out of bed on chilly mornings,) and before bed (climax and natural drowsiness is a great natural sleep-aid) typically. But don't seek sexual relationships.Prefer to 'get 'er done' then do other things. Smile
0 Replies

Noobywolf-1892

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 06:16 pm
yesssss very normal
0 Replies

coolgrl1234

Fri 24 Mar, 2017 04:56 am
@23Flotsofquestions,
Seriously. That's totally alright and completely normal. I had a portion of my life where it was multiple times a day and I couldn't sleep without it. I finally just asked the doctor and she told me thinking about that is totally alright. Of course I think I was fifteen and I am a girl.
0 Replies

BrandonCodi

Fri 12 May, 2017 11:33 am
I never masturbate or if I do it's like once or 2twice a month I try hard not to because I am much more likely to talk to girls and I think a partner would be Good. One thing a girl told me, this girl had issues getting off so I would have sex with her her sitting on my dick facing me. Then get her to grind o your dick and take a vibrator and put it on the top of her pussy as you have sex with her it makes them cum eveytime. Some guys think this would be bad to use a fake cock. To those people I say you do what you need to to get the girl off and get girls crazy and cuming back for more.
0 Replies

MinkaBlinka

Sun 8 Oct, 2017 11:18 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
If you keep servicing yourself, no one else will be able to get you excited but yourself.
0 Replies

H2Ogirl

Wed 11 Oct, 2017 02:17 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
Masturbation is a completely healthy and natural behavior. Even as much as once or twice every day is normal.

I wouldn't be concerned if I were you. Just make sure you have clean hands/toys when you do it, infections are the worst. Have fun!
0 Replies

hezano

Fri 26 Oct, 2018 02:12 pm
Yes, it is normal don't worry!
0 Replies

ft250

Wed 19 Dec, 2018 02:59 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
there are worse things to be addicted to. I’m in my late 40s and if I don’t masturbate at least 4 to 5 times a day I get really cranky, and that’s in addition to having sex with my wife.
0 Replies