Im 15 Going To Be 16 On Feb 13 And My Girlfriends 20

Guerito

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 06:46 pm
Hey I Am Here To Ask A Question , Currently I Am 15 Years Old But I Am Mature Phisically And Mentally But I'm turning 16 February 13th And My Girlfriend Just Turned 20 Years Old , And We Have Reasons To Believe She Is Pregnate , Could She Get In Any Kind Of Trouble If My Mom Is Willing To Give Consent And Sign My Rights Over , This Is In The City Of Winston Salem , North Carolina And I Don't Want To Hear Any Kind Of Bullshit Preaching Sorry To Be Mean But I Just Want To Know My Answer , Thanks And Have A Blessed Day :-)

jcboy

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 08:15 pm
@Guerito,
North Carolina Legal Age Of Consent (Legal Age for Consensual Sex)

Quote:
The North Carolina legal Age of Consent for sexual contact is 16 years old. A total of thirty one states have set their age of consent at 16, the lowest age of consent in any state.

Any sexual intercourse with a person under 16 years of age is prohibited, with a close-in-age exemption if the defendant is less than 3 years older than the victim. Defendants between three and six years older then the person are guilty of a reduced charge (class C felony), and older perpetrators are charged with a class B1 felony.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 07:41 am
@Guerito,
This may be a way to clear your girlfriend out of legal trouble if your parent is willing to sign off on a marriage when you turn 16.

By the way you are as stupid as most 15 years are to have enter into a relationship where you could be a father at least a decade ahead of any ability to be a father and my comments about a 20 female who would have such a father to her child I can not write on this website.

In any case I would see a lawyer at once with your mother.

Quote:
Code Section 51-2, 51-2.1
Minimum Legal Age With Parental Consent Male: 16; Female: 16 (One or both parents' consent unless minor has certificate of emancipation)
Minimum Legal Age Without Parental Consent Male: 18; Female: 18
Comments Minors 14-15 may obtain license with court order in case of pregnancy or birth of child.
Note: State laws are constantly changing -- contact an attorney or conduct your own legal research to verify the state law(s) you are researching.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 08:40 am
I have to say I totally agree with BillRM on this one. Didn't they teach you about conception in school?
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 11:13 am
@contrex,
And so it's the SCHOOL's responsiblity to teach this kid about unwanted pregnancy? How about the dizz he was borking? Or mommy dearest?
contrex

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 12:46 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

And so it's the SCHOOL's responsiblity to teach this kid about unwanted pregnancy? How about the dizz he was borking? Or mommy dearest?

In a civilized society, schools do this.
0 Replies