Which is Worse (word game)?

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2013 02:16 pm
Simple variation of the This or That word game:
I'll make a statement such as ... which is worse finding a scorpion in your boot (the hard way) or coming out of a lake and finding a leech attached to some important appendage of yours under your swimshorts?

The next poster will answer that question and then pose another which is worse question. Try to keep your two options marginally related to each other like the question above can refer to experiences by someone camping outside, etc....

So as not to waste a good question: Which is worse? Finding a scorpion in your boot (the hard way... with your foot) or coming out of a lake and finding a leech attached to some important appendage/lady parts (not to discriminate against the ladies here) of yours under your swimshorts/bikini bottom?

glitterbag

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 11:44 am
@tsarstepan,
I hate hate hate leeches, so leeches would be worse

What's worse, finding a human hair in your salad, or a drink served with lipstick on the glass.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 12:01 pm
@glitterbag,
Hair isn't as bad as the drink lipstick on the glass. I can pretend/imagine that at least the hair has been cleaned and shampooed earlier that morning. The lipstick glass clearly wasn't washed after its last use.

Paper cut on your knuckle so you can't bend your finger while it heals or accidentally biting your cheek pretty hard while eating your favorite spicy food ... two or three times in a given meal?

glitterbag

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 12:07 pm
@tsarstepan,
Paper cut because it takes longer to heal.

What's worse, slipping in dog dodo that some ass didn't clean up, OR slipping on the sidewalk and realizing there are dozens of slugs below your feet.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2019 06:55 am
@glitterbag,
Slipping on the sidewalk and realizing there are dozens of slugs below your feet. Because I would be guilty as hell if I ended up killing any slugs. I don't find them gross. Kind of the opposite. They're pretty fascinating. And living in NYC, I kind of appreciate the rare bit of wild animal when I come across them.

Which is a worse waste of time, being buried alive or forced to stay in the busy center of a Trump family reunion for 10 hours (without even allowed to eat or drink yourself blottoed)?
n0tarobot

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2021 08:57 pm
@tsarstepan,
Buried alive, although I wouldn't enjoy the Trump thing either.

Which is worse, cold french fries or a warm cola drink?
Glennn

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2021 09:07 pm
@n0tarobot,
Cold french fries.

Relaxed-fit hotpants for the senior on the go, or a warm refrigerator?
P E Dant

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 04:45 pm
@Glennn,
Warm refrigerator every time! Sad (The other? Avert your eyes!)

Which is Worse? The dirty part of the window you just can't reach, or a stain on the front of your T-shirt?
Glennn

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 06:25 pm
@P E Dant,
A stain on the front of my tee shirt would be worse than the unreachable dirty parts of the window because I can always change my shirt, but a window not so much.

What's worse: A very overactive bladder, or a sprained ankle?
Mame

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 07:15 pm
@Glennn,
Depends on your activities for the day, really, but I should say if you're in close contact with a toilet, a sprained ankle.

Watching someone pick their nose at a restaurant or someone picking their teeth?
The Anointed

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 07:22 pm
@Mame,
What is worse than seeing a woman coming out of the toilet with the back of her dress tucked into her panties with toilet paper trailing behind her?
Mame

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 07:28 pm
@The Anointed,
Seeing a fat old disreptuable-looking guy with his fly down ogling a 7 yr old
The Anointed

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 07:58 pm
@Mame,
Or the young fat female baby sitter, who was caught on the home security camera, enticing the young child under her care, with ice cream, to lick a
certain part of her body.

Not that I wanted to go into that sort of thing, but would rather have kept it funny, until I read your gender accusing post Mame, to which I thought I should respond, to balance things out, we wouldn't want people to think that only males are sexual deviates would we?
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 04:38 am
@Mame,
Quote:
Watching someone pick their nose at a restaurant or someone picking their teeth?

Someone picking their nose at a restaurant is much worse.
Boogers while dining just seems so much worse and definitely more gross.

What's worse?
1. Having your washing machine stop working halfway through the cycle with a full load of clothes in the washer.
2. Having the stove and oven stop working with a large dish of homemade lasagna still in the oven and is only halfway done.
n0tarobot

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 03:45 pm
@Real Music,
The washing machine would be inconvenient, but losing the lasagna would be heartbreaking.

What's worse, having the water shut off while you're showering and still covered with soap, or running out of gasoline where there's no gasoline station within a couple of miles?
P E Dant

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 04:56 pm
@n0tarobot,

Water loss Sad

What is worse? Guests arriving late for dinner or an extra unexpected guest?
The Anointed

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 11:48 pm
@P E Dant,
Quote:
What is worse? Guests arriving late for dinner or an extra unexpected guest?

Guests arriving late for dinner, by the time they do arrive, I'm too drunk to entertain them.

What is worse? Plucking a duck, or having to eat the duck with the feathers that you couldn't get out?
P E Dant

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2022 12:44 am
@The Anointed,

Eating the still partly feathered duck Sad

Although, if the duck be roasted, all the feathers will be burnt off!

What is worse? A book missing the first page of text or missing the last page of text?
The Anointed

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2022 05:37 am
@P E Dant,
Quote:
What is worse? A book missing the first page of text or missing the last page of text?

Missing the last page of the text, like when the priest was speaking of Eve in the garden of Eden and turning the page in the bible, he said; "Good heavens, a leaf is missing".

What is worse, eating the feather stubs still stuck in the roasted duck, or having to pay someone to pluck the duck properly?
P E Dant

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2022 03:57 pm
@The Anointed,

I would have paid a Pheasant Plucker to do the job in the first place!

What is worse? A can of worms or a worm that turns?