How can I combat my inner voice who tells me to troll message boards and forums?

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2013 09:39 am
A simple question.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,166 • Replies: 5

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2013 10:37 am
@cicibebe,

simple answer --

shut off your computer and go do something else...
dalehileman

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2013 01:23 pm
@cicibebe,
Cis, as a semi-pro troll myself I deeply identify with your dilemma. On the one hand I tell me, change your habits, say nothing that could conceivably annoy anybody else anywhere; on the other, quit Internet forums entirely as (my No. 2 son has most wisely advised) nobody really cares what you think anyhow

Still I'm consumed, compelled, addicted; occasionally spending 8 hours a day sitting here at my PC doing this sort of thing, making many enemies, few friends, when I ought to be reading the paper or doing yardwork
0 Replies

DavidJSpetch

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2013 11:40 pm
@Region Philbis,
lol that's funny Region

but for the initial poster of this thread, what is it that you want to spam? What topics or are you spaming products? I mean I probably could help you fight it depending upon what it is.

/ David
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 05:14 am
@DavidJSpetch,

the OP is talking about trolling, not spamming...
dalehileman

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 12:12 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
trolling, not spamming...
True Phil

Somewhat OT but the distinction brings up a subject of especial interest on a2, and that's the combo, we might label trollspam, spamtroll, tram, or sproll, a troll propagated by spamming
0 Replies