White European women are being stolen!

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 12:54 pm
White European women are being stolen by Blacks, South Americans and Middle Easterners because White European men are so busy with playing video games -- especially role playing games (WoW etc.), hack and slash games (Diablo series etc.) and those silly FPS games (CS, Battlefield etc.)

Even tough white men deserve these gorgeous white women -- specifically blonde ones; they can't get any! All those blonde European ones hang out with those other sub-human races. White blonde women have become sandnigger-loving race traitors who are flushing their Aryan genes down the toilet. But, the problem is not white women. Problem is white men!

O white man! You must listen! O white men, you must snap up your women! Know your strength and become who you really are!

Question: Agree with me, will you?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 12:57 pm
do the world and favor and kill yourself....the sooner the better
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 01:07 pm
@Sinnlich,
Happy New Year, you cretin. Sure hope a suicide bomber sits next to you on a 2-person bus.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 05:01 pm
@Sinnlich,
Is this a serious post? Or is your sense of humour far off the wall? I don't seem to quite get it.
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 05:36 pm
@Sinnlich,
That is true, yet there is a rise in fantasies over children.

Anyway, never mind.. In my opinion the gene pool needs a mix up, what with all this 'sand nigger' talk..

Helter skelter was about an uprising of black people against the system, not a star trek style comprehensive clarity.

'You do not expect change, like a monster she will arrive, see her in the door.. as a friend she sits.'

I do not think the OP actually calculates the factors by a long shot, gene pools are vastly diverse, always there will be choice to begin breeding around the curve, to where it was, also there will be purity somewhere.
0 Replies

thel00ker

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 09:13 pm
@Sinnlich,
Lol I hope those sub-human races don't whine about who fucks who as much as you do.
It rhymes!
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 09:23 pm
@thel00ker,
I sometimes hope they do, whites are by far not immune to ideas of slavery and sexual theft of life.

Sry TL, I see ur point though.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 11:44 pm
@Sinnlich,
Not to worry. White men are being stolen too. And it all works out in the end.

nothingtodo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 01:49 pm
@maxdancona,
Works out alright, like a God damn penis leech.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 06:26 pm
@Sinnlich,
Sinnlich wrote:

No, you retard stupid kraut German. I was acting like a racist white man, like your fellow countrymen Wink

Could'a fooled me. Most of us don't think you were exactly acting. Your delivery leaves a lot to be desired.
Sinnlich

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 06:54 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
`Your delivery leaves a lot to be desired. `

That's your own opinion, Deutscherfag.
mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 07:15 pm
Do you mean 'stolen' literally, or taking off with wealthy fellas by choice - like 'That's the rich geezer who nicked (stole) my girlfriend.'

If the latter, it's quite common for both eastern european and asian women to seek affluent partners in affluent nations. And I guess the most attractive will be first to vanish.

0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 07:23 pm
Nvm, I just re-read your op..
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 07:25 pm
@Sinnlich,
Sinnlich wrote:

`Your delivery leaves a lot to be desired. `

That's your own opinion, Deutscherfag.

Well, of course it's my own opinion. Whose else's opinions could I possibly hold? I doubt if you'd understand that little bit of simple logic, though. And, fyi, I am not of German descent except for minor collateral ancestry. So if you think you're insulting me with your stupid anti-German insults, you're even more of a moron than I had first realized.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 07:51 pm
@Sinnlich,
With posts like this:
Sinnlich wrote:

Why are Turks ludicrously different in their food tastes, dress, names, and even in their ability to develop survival techniques? They are sub-humans. They must leave Germany. I want to annihilate all of them. Germany would be better off without Turks. **** MULTICULTURALISM! **** YOU EXTENSIVELY! **** ANYONE EXTENSIVELY DEFENDING TURKS!

They can **** our German women. But we're not allowed **** their women. Because they are Muslim, they're obligated to protect their women. **** YOU MUSLIM TURKS! They are destroying Germany's heritage. As the Greeks say, "Good Turks are Dead Turks".

Sieg Heil!

AND

Sinnlich wrote:

No, you retard stupid kraut German. I was acting like a racist white man, like your fellow countrymen Wink

Are you really trying to say, your racist rant posts are works of racial satire? You are neither Stephen Colbert, Christopher Buckley, Jonathan Swift, Dave Chappelle, Trey Parker, and/or Matt Stone. You're alleged posted jokes have fallen flat. Stop trying. You were never ahead.

If I'm wrong and you're just a repulsive hatemongering bigot? Stop trying and stop trolling. Join the Fox and Friends forum. You'd fit in quite fine.
0 Replies

Sinnlich

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 07:14 am
@Lustig Andrei,
It's obvious that you're offended by my insults since you've reacted angrily Wink LOL U MAD?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 07:33 am
0 Replies

Sinnlich

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 07:34 pm
Whites are playing video games so they can learn to kill niggers. Perhaps, just perhaps, I could be wrong. Let them play video games!
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 07:45 pm
@Sinnlich,
You're not just wrong. You're a bigoted idiot.