kiuku

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 03:22 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
dawn, cuts grease without drying your hands, gentle on birds
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 04:28 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I think behaviors are expressed in context of what's deemed acceptable at the time....even unfair processes. Look at how views change and how what's acceptable varies according to place, century, gender. I believe ignorance and fear drive /create maladaptive processes responsible for individual and societal ills. For example, there are practices acknowledged as normal in some time periods but not in others...and in some places but not in others. So, I believe relativity exists in absence of "evil". Gendercide is an accepted practice to this day in some places. But, this maladaptive characteristics are placing strain on societies practicing this behavior. I don't know about predetermined existence but some think parallel realities can coexist allowing for different outcomes. it is logical in terms of the time-loop principles since we don't know the design.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 04:43 pm
@Germlat,
Look at the US where many still believe Obama was born in Kenya, and do not deserve to be our president.

What more needs to be said about bigotry and ignorance! This is the 21st century.
Germlat

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 06:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Wow...it's difficult to accept. Some of my family members are the most idiotic.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 06:21 pm
@Germlat,
Welcome to the US of A. Mr. Green Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Laughing Shocked
Germlat

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 06:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Glad some can relate. Very Happy
0 Replies

Herald

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 08:50 pm
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:
If there is no such thing as something from nothing ... then there is no ceasing to exist

This is not exactly so. Death exists and even how.
Yes, our body does not go into nothing, but without the soul this matter is no longer organized as our personal existence, but becomes existence of something else, which is not us. It is something else. It is some other form of existence. Rien ne va plus & game over.
What would you say about the Dinos? They ceased to exist as clade the very moment they started questioning the astronomy ... and this will happen to us when we start questioning nature ... and the conclusion of this might be:
Yes, something does not go into nothing, but rather into something else, which is not the previous something, and might even have no correlation to it.
... and the post bottom line questions that remained are:
     - Why should we be concerned about the metamorphosis of the matter ... during the existence and in the 'life after life'?
     - Why should we be concerned about the the GMO bacchanalia with the foodstuffs?
     - Why should we be concerned about the air pollution?
     - Why should we be concerned about the water contamination?
     - Why should we be concerned about anything ... as we can continue denying the problems?
      - Why should we be concerned about the cancer, insulin resistance, MS, Alzheimers - these things happen to the others? We are not living on the same planet, don't use the same environment and don't consume the same resources ... so these issues concern the Mummy of the Visitor - not us.
MWal

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 10:33 am
@Herald,
Death can just be another pain or transgression our body doesn't survive, but our spirit lives on. Blessed imagination. Can it be born from the stars?
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 10:49 am
@MWal,
How much Dope are you smoking dude? I noticed you stated on the other thread that it makes you wiser....it just makes you high ok..
MWal

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:24 am
@Germlat,
A high? Thats super emotional and spiritual. I have experienced omniscience while high, the living Omni.
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:27 am
@MWal,
That explains you're lack of logic....but as long as you're happy...and make others laugh, you can be as big of a clown as you want.
MWal

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:29 am
@Germlat,
No your just be an ignorant non believer skeptic hater.
0 Replies

MWal

@Germlat,
No your just be an ignorant non believing skeptic hater.

Knowledge is conciousness.
0 Replies

MWal

@Germlat,
No your just be an ignorant non believing skeptic hater.

Knowledge is consciousness.
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:39 am
@MWal,
No sweet pea...you're just high.
MWal

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:41 am
@Germlat,
I said this in the other thread. But if I were erroneous I would be on a low, not a high.
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 01:54 pm
@MWal,
For sure?.post when you're high it's fun for us.
Herald

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 07:25 am
@MWal,
MWal wrote:
Death can just be another pain

Death is not pain - it is game over, not a pain. It may be pain to the people around, but not to the individual subjected to death. Anyway.

MWal wrote:
... our body doesn't survive, but our spirit lives on.

This is highly disputable. Besides IMV it is just the opposite - the material carriers of the body survive ... and turn into crops, pasture, flowers, CO2 emissions ... to stand forever, and the soul simply disappears ... from where it has come. We don't know neither where is this, not why it has obviously access to the life on Earth.
This is as if to claim that the electric power line may 'die' (of rust or decaying or thunder-strike), but the electricity will live forever. Without the material carrier it is highly disputable what could have happened with the soul upon death. It may continue 'to live', but not exactly as we imagine. It may be saved as some quantum history record somewhere for 'archive purposes'. Who knows.
Otherwise we have to accept that the information (the history record of someone's life) can completely be erased with the time, which puts into question some other issues, for the loss of information in the Universe. If the Universe is continuously loosing information, what part of the original info (about its creation by the Big Bang, for example) might have come to the present day.
If information in the Universe can be lost, a lot of scientific theories become highly disputable.

MWal wrote:
Blessed imagination.

You have no verifiable evidences and plausible arguments that it is imagination and not subconscious intuition, or something else.

MWal wrote:
Can it be born from the stars?

One cannot tell from where something might have come before establishing what it actually is.
MWal

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 09:30 am
@Herald,
Death is a transgression, my point is its not passive, if you are passive spirit, then you dont need to experience it. The passive way is free, just believe.
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 09:31 am
@Germlat,
ok im high. What are you low? Sad
0 Replies