At least they've been exposed for what they are.

raprap

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 04:23 am
SANDY HOOK SHOOTING
DEC 16, 2012 8:57 PM 269,341 695 Share

“Take That Nigger Off The TV, We Wanna Watch Football!”: Idiots Respond To NBC Pre-Empting Sunday Night Football

NBC pre-empted the first quarter of tonight's 49ers-Patriots game to show President Obama's speech at the Newtown memorial for victims of the Sandy Hook shooting. As you might expect, many football fans didn't take kindly to this. (So, too, some Bob's Burgers fans.) Here are those idiots, led by someone who claims to be a Division II football player in the state of Alabama. [Update: The Birmingham News reports he was a walk-on long snapper and is no longer on the team.

http://deadspin.com/5968935/take-that-nigger-off-the-tv-we-wanna-watch-football-idiots-respond-to-nbc-pre+empting-sunday-night-football

You know--- I was taught by my parents as a small child not let the clutch out on my mouth before I put my mind in gear. It seems that in the age of instant communication many have documented they never learned that lesson.

Rap
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,191 • Replies: 2
No top replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 04:48 am
@raprap,
Nbc execs must have rocks for brains...if they were bound and dertermined to play obama yakking then they should have worked out a deal with the nfl to delay the game...or did a split screen at least
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 05:48 am
@raprap,
but, if the football game had gone on as usual wouldn't the viewers just be switching one n-person (to quote larry king) for a bunch of other n-persons

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-t0u9yS-fVwg/TuX3K_UFs_I/AAAAAAAAATU/G7Qd5OGkeIs/s1600/smiley+face+brown.jpeg
0 Replies