Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 04:25 pm
@reasoning logic,
I don't call him pony boy for nothing Cool
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 04:30 pm
@jcboy,
I seen your profile reads.

Quote:
I'm a gay Jew married to a shaved headed Puerto Rican.

Are you a Jew in terms of religion or how does that work?
jcboy

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 04:33 pm
@reasoning logic,
I’m Jewish, although I don’t follow the faith like my parents did. But I’m still Jewish.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 04:44 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
But I’m still Jewish.

What is it that makes you Jewish? I guess that it is like me being a Christian atheist because I was brought up Christian?
jcboy

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 05:03 pm
@reasoning logic,
I’m Jewish by lineage. My mother was Jewish, as well as my father. In fact each and every generation in my family was Jewish. There are Jews that are part of the Jewish people even if they are NOT religious. I am one example of such a person.

Off to din din Razz
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 08:26 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
I’m Jewish by lineage. My mother was Jewish, as well as my father. In fact each and every generation in my family was Jewish.

That is cool, I use to dream about me being Jewish because I wanted to be related to Jesus But I guess that I am some sort of unimportant mixed breed but who knows? If I had a choice of being a member of a Jewish sect I would choose to be a therapeutea. Very Happy
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 06:33 pm
@jcboy,
I am sorry if I have ever hurt your feelings...I never meant to hurt your feelings....I am sorry...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 06:37 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
I’m Jewish by lineage. My mother was Jewish, as well as my father. In fact each and every generation in my family was Jewish. There are Jews that are part of the Jewish people even if they are NOT religious. I am one example of such a person.

Off to din din Razz

Thank you for sharing because I was not sure.

Someone had a message they wanted me to forward to you, Can you guess who it is?

I am sorry if I have ever hurt your feelings...I never meant to hurt your feelings....I am sorry...
jcboy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 02:04 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

Off to din din Razz

Thank you for sharing because I was not sure.

Someone had a message they wanted me to forward to you, Can you guess who it is?

I sure do, it came from the little Christian liar. Caught him again last night trying to be cleaver, he knows what I’m talking about but being the Christian liar that he is he won’t admit it to you. Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 04:16 pm
@jcboy,
WRONG! I will admit anything I want...To people I respect...Because they also respect me...

You are not my friend and never will be...I NEVER hated on you....NOR have I ever lied to you....When I made this last post...I wanted to be friends...

From the day we have met...You tried to group me in with "other Christians" with generalities...And stereotypes...

Because of the hate they gave to you...

Which is wrong for them to do...

Rather than getting to know me...

Because I had no hate for you...

But now, I can not stand you...

I do not dislike you for any other reason...other than the fact you are an arrogant, cocky, narcissistic, asshole....

jcboy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 05:39 pm
Dear Diary, Operation Christian Liar Meltdown was a complete success. He folded and stooped to blasphemous name-calling. Maybe now he’ll fade away instead of following my ass around making that smacking noise with his lips.

PS, I won a sushi dinner from the Puerto Rican for tomorrow night.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 06:01 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
I’d probably ask him why am I gay, and if he created me this way then why is he sending me to hell.

in ANY event who ever said he was going to send you to hell for being gay??

Quote:
Oh I get it! So it is alright to be gay? So long as I believe in your God?

Please do not try to contort what I have said...

Dear Diary, Operation generalities, And stereotyping....And hate speech...was a success...

Since you never had an interest in getting to know me as a person rather than just a label...

I have no reason to care what you think about me...I do not care if you think I am hateful, a liar, malicious etc...

Your own ignorance prevents you from seeing you post the same hate you receive...

At least I told you how I felt from the start...Tried to be friends....And once things went sour...had the balls to tell you how I feel about you...Rather than posting and running away...And using Logic as some sort of moderator...And am a man and still tell you exactly why your an asshole to your face...

BTW...who were those cherry picking comments intended for yesterday? And who was both Christian videos intended for? In this thread? And the shooting one?

You have been calling me names...And had said blasphemous **** since the day we have met....

I have no reason to respect your feelings...And not tell you exactly how I feel about you...anymore...

But I will continue to point out how hateful you are every time you post hateful irrelevant **** about religious...Just to get in a cheep shot at me and others...

And I won't run...like you do, either...

You chose to selectively believe I think you are important enough to "follow around"

Your wrong...I am just able to see many, many things...
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 06:04 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
But now, I can not stand you...

I do not dislike you for any other reason...other than the fact you are an arrogant, cocky, narcissistic, asshole....

Do not get me wrong because I think I would be a little upset as well if he responded to me the way that he did but I do have a question for you though. Do you think that this is how Jesus would respond?

Why not keep letting your enemy know that you meant no harm to him even though you may have trespassed on his moral understandings?
jcboy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 06:07 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
How do you know it wasn't for your bi-polar personality account?

IRIGHTTHEWRONGS

Now you shall be put back on ignore and left that way, and this time try to keep your lips at least a hundred yards away from my ass Razz
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 06:10 pm
@jcboy,
Nice mate! Grounds for slandering...Thank you!

Good, keep being ignorant...And posting hateful **** about me and running away...And I will keep pointing out how hateful you actually are...

Clown...
jcboy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 06:14 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Here is my Lawyer, send him a message Razz

Jeffrey
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 06:15 pm
@reasoning logic,
Mate...It is not how Jesus would act...But I am no Jesus...He has trespassed on my moral understandings the day we met and ever since....And I have shrugged it off...many, many times...

He can kiss my ass...If he wants to keep generalizing me...And stereotyping, and posting hateful **** for me...without having the balls to say it to me...and running away...

I have no reason to respect his feelings anymore...Till he wants to respect mine...

I can't help him out if he expected me to post hate about him like other Christians have...while I have not...

I think he is a complete dick....and it makes no difference who he is...Color, sex, ethnicity, age...etc...I think he is a dickhead...And I would tell him he is...If he was someone other than who he is...and posted the same ****...But he assumed I hated him for other reasons...And made it clear the day we met...I can't help him out on that one...I think "he" is a dick....end of story...
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 06:39 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
He can kiss my ass...If he wants to keep generalizing me...And stereotyping, and posting hateful **** for me...without having the balls to say it to me...and running away...

I have no reason to respect his feelings anymore.

Quote:
I think he is a complete dick....and it makes no difference who he is...Color, sex, ethnicity, age...etc...I think he is a dickhead...And I would tell him he is..

Can you feel the holy spirit talking?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 06:44 pm
@reasoning logic,
Would you like to ask him why he says what he says? Or are you going to keep trying to make me feel guilty since I already know it is not acceptable behavior?

Sometimes, people have to say what they need to say in order to move on...Otherwise if they never confront it...It will keep going in circles...

I will repent...Because we won't be talking again...So I might as well say how I feel right now...

Can I feel the spirit as I say this? No...

Should he say what he says?, even if you both are atheist? 2 Cents

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 06:47 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I already know it is not acceptable behavior?

What do you think is not acceptable behavior?
0 Replies