I found this amazing and I think you may as well

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 01:37 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
OK, I can believe that...So what is the objective of the thread then? Just to see that you think it is amazing?

Just sharing what I thought was cool and if others wanted to comment they are more than welcome too.
Below viewing threshold (view)
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 02:01 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What is there to comment about if you are just telling people it is amazing and not asking them?

You made many comments without anyone asking so I do not see your point.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 02:10 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I dunno mate..I am sorry if I have upset ya'....

Spades you are my friend even though we see things differently. I feel that we have a mutual respect for each other
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 02:12 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You know what I think would be really cool? Is if we could hook up in the future and go to one of them motor boating festivals. Laughing
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 03:08 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Arn't you married?

Yes

Quote:
Would your wife be cool with that?

No but you can keep secret cant you?

To be honest she might be cool with it as long as I let some young boys do that to her but I get jealous so we would have to leave her at home. Laughing
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 06:52 pm
Well put together, I rather enjoyed that.
I especially like the part where he tries to read in an american accent to give it credibility +5.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 04:38 pm
@reasoning logic,
Thanks, I enjoyed that!

This scumbaggy christian pastor says the reason the husband spends so much time on the computer away from his wife is probably her fault, she probably looks a wreck, her hair a mess and overweight, again how christian, but reality Rev buttmunch how many wives think their husbands are attrocious, bald, fat with bad breath that will stop a clock.I mean look at YOU after 58 years of marriage do you expect me to believe your wife even wakes up in the same bed next to you? jerk off!

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 05:06 pm
@jcboy,
I see your point but I also see his. Laughing

Eventually we are all going to look bad when we really get old but I do think that we should try to be sexually appealing to our spouses and it will probably make us feel good about ourselves as well.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 05:26 pm
Sickening. . .

Post how hateful someone is.........And then post hate.................
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 05:51 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Post how hateful someone is.........And then post hate

Be nice and explain how you view the comment and how it makes you feel in a kind and thoughtful way. Wink
jcboy

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 05:54 pm
@reasoning logic,
All I saw was User Ignored, once I put someone on ignore I don't peak, if I were interested in what they had to say I wouldn't have used the ignore feature in the first place Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 05:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
I never made a claim as to who the post was for...So I do not feel comfortable in explaining the video...Or how anyone "could be" nice...

I am just glad that I said what people needed to hear...

"Everyone" could be nicer...and being nice never killed anyone...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 05:58 pm
@jcboy,
That's a relief...because the post was a reply all...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 06:01 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I never made a claim as to who the post was for...So I do not feel comfortable in explaining the video...Or how anyone "could be" nice...

I am just glad that I said what people needed to hear...

I think that it is cool that you said what you thought but in my opinion it would be totally awesome if you would explain why you said what you said. Cool
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 06:04 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
All I saw was User Ignored, once I put someone on ignore I don't peak, if I were interested in what they had to say I wouldn't have used the ignore feature in the first place Wink

Really? I will be honest I thought that it was people who did not want to see all of reality for what it is that used the ignore but I guess I was wrong because I think that you have shared some awesome things in the past. Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 06:04 pm
@reasoning logic,
And I think it would be cool...if people post about hate...and did not post hate...
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 06:09 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

And I think it would be cool...if people post about hate...and did not post hate...

You perfect angle Shocked Like you have never said something that was offensive to others not meaning too.

Is it possible that it was not intended to be hateful but rather an observation regardless if the observation was correct or not?