Thu 6 Dec, 2012 04:13 am
Hello Friends,

I am looking for a virtual assistance job or a data entry job. But most of the sites offering these kind of jobs wants money to registere. I dont have a credit card to pay and also i dont want to pay without knowing that its a scam or not. I am good with Mircosoft Excel and Word. Can anyone help me find a virtual assistance or a data entry job? How can i earn money online?

Thanks In Advance,
Romen Esko
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 24 • Views: 5,513 • Replies: 14
Topic Closed
No top replies

Region Philbis

Thu 6 Dec, 2012 04:57 am
@Romen esko,

aren't you guys making money doing this, here?
Bianca Moretti

Mon 10 Dec, 2012 01:20 am
@Romen esko,
Hello Community,

The World Wide Web has a solution for everything, and for everything, a customer. If you don't know where to start, join a popular network. Let the numbers convince you: 150 million users on Facebook and 200 million on Twitter. Each and everyone is a potential customer for anything that you have to sell: your skills, your thoughts or even your junk.

Thanks and Regards,
Bianca Moretti
Eileen Wang

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 09:01 pm
@Romen esko,
Hello Friends,

The absolute easiest way to make money online is with Affiliate Marketing. You don't have to create a product, set up a shopping cart and merchant account, do customer service, work with clients, etc. It's very much like a traditional commission-based sales job where you earn commission on any sales you refer. Just as one example, you can promote a web hosting affiliate program and earn commission on every new account sign-up.
The difference is that you're doing it online, and you can do it from home without ever doing in-person or phone sales. You simply recommend products and/or refer people to specific merchants through the content on your website.
The method I prefer is creating SEO Content, or content that is optimized to rank well in the major search engines. People find it when they are searching for that, click through, and buy what they need or want. This works really well because you write the content once, and it continues to rank well and earn you money for years to come. As long as you maintain your search engine rankings.

Thanks and Regards,
Eileen Wang
0 Replies

StevenShamar

Mon 13 May, 2013 10:43 pm
@Romen esko,
Hello Friends,

If you're a passionate closet writer who wants to be published but can't find a way to do so, make each keystroke your way to wealth by penning your own blog. Starting a blog doesn't require extensive technical skills but it's important that you have expertise in the field you are writing on. This will attract visitors to your site. Building a large following will enable you to earn profit by luring advertisers, writing paid reviews or getting commissions for promoting other people's products.

Thanks and Regards,
Steven Shamar
0 Replies

simplenursing

Fri 24 May, 2013 11:31 pm
If, however, you already have a blog with a devoted following it should be easy for you to leverage your readers into hard cash. Ad networks such as Google AdSense pay big money to place their ads on your site, and you’ll receive a payment every time a reader clicks one. While it’s easy to go overboard and fill every spare pixel, if you place your ads well it’s possible to make a comfortable income from your site.
0 Replies

mendiaz

Tue 18 Jun, 2013 11:23 pm
@Bianca Moretti,
It is good to know about such tips. I belong to the field of education and I know that there are lot of scams in beautiful shape which is even hard to resist. I Would suggest you as per my experience you should take care about the network as does it really exist and also the point in post about the number of member is very convincing.
0 Replies

bazaarbid

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 12:04 am
@Romen esko,
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.
0 Replies

puja167

Fri 16 Aug, 2013 01:33 am
@Romen esko,
Online Data entry and web online promotion is best option.
Mulanli

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 06:12 am
@puja167,
This is the good idea for making money in online.
ipaydna

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 06:21 am
@Mulanli,
Hi guys,

Firstly my friend created a new website and payed for it. He mentioned detail as he required the information. If the more visitors visit your website and like it then your website helped you to earn money through online. To earn money in online through pay pal.we can send and receive the money through pay pal.

Thanks in advance
Alisha Wilson
0 Replies

cpabeyond

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 12:14 am
Earning money online is good idea but be aware of fake site.
0 Replies

russellmark85

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 01:06 am
@puja167,
is it enough for earning money online ?
0 Replies

kylelewispaul

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 04:21 am
@Region Philbis,
am i invested something here?
0 Replies

meerakannan