what is an "easy girlfriend"??

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 11:20 am
Hello,
So what does it mean if someone says you're an "easy girlfriend"? I would think that just means that you are like easy to like and nice and stuff but someone texted my bf and said my bf has/I am an "easy girlfriend" and my bf was like "that's mean, he better be joking." and then the friend texted more mean stuff and my bf said he wouldn’t let me see what he said and deleted the messages cuz they were mean too. the guy who said all that doesn’t really know me that well so I’m not gonna take it to heart i just want to know what he’d mean by that. Thanks for any help Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,949 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

tsarstepan

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 11:29 am
@ivegotaquestion,
Yes. Unfortunately, the slang adjective can have a really mean spirited and it has a very sexist connotation. A girl that has been deemed "easy" (hardly ever has the term ever been refereed to a male that I have ever heard before) means that the girl isn't difficult to ... have sex with.

Quote:
adjective

someone who is sexually promiscuous

You can get her into bed, she's easy.

Last edited on Feb 21 2005.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/easy
ivegotaquestion

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 11:57 am
@tsarstepan,
Okay, thank you for your reply, like i said the guy doesnt know me and im just gonna nevermind what he said. Thanks a lot! Smile
0 Replies