Should mad people be aloud to disrupt a forum endlessly in the name of freedom of expression ?

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 09:53 pm
Well, what do you think ? Imans come to mind...

imans

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 10:01 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
mad people urself, by definition people is a group one while freedom of expression take the form of individual sentences

so when u dont even know what is people and what is freedom expression while meanin to insult others or another rights by clearly pointin someone
u r provin not only how far u r unsane urself but worse how far u should not be allowed to post anywhere and not even to point anything

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 10:07 pm
@imans,
Are you so crazy as go on saying groups cannot be applied individual judgments ?
For instance you clearly belong to the totally mad people group... Mr. Green
snood

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 10:16 pm
I'd say no - but then, what can you do?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 10:30 pm
@snood,
...misery loves company, at least we can rant about it together... Laughing
Enzo

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 10:56 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Wanna start a petition to block/ban iman's ip address?
Rockhead

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 10:57 pm
@Enzo,
you gonna send it to Santa?
Enzo

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 11:03 pm
@Rockhead,
No, that fat buzzard is too old to do anything about it. I was thinking Jack Frost.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 11:13 pm
@Enzo,
I am a recent addiction to A2K so I don't feel I am the natural guy for going on such endeavor, but you boys go ahead with my blessings by all means...someone with authority do something this is getting really disruptive and harmful for the community !
laughoutlood

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 12:23 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
Should mad people be aloud

Turn down the volume.
Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 05:16 am
@laughoutlood,
Damn . . . beat me to it . . .
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 06:25 am
Should mad people be aloud to disrupt a forum endlessly in the name of freedom of expression?

as a wise man once said

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'

so my answer is yes
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 07:15 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Use the ignore function..............
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 07:28 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Are you so crazy as go on saying groups cannot be applied individual judgments ?
For instance you clearly belong to the totally mad people group... Mr. Green

In certain cases, (imans for instance), I don't believe its exactly insanity or some kind of mental disorder as much as it's arrogance mixed with the state of being uneducated/undereducated. That's the problem with being self taught and arrogant. No humility and no direction and arrogance leads to irrational rambling at best. That type of person tends to ignore reasoning and thoughtfulness that in the beginning others might have shown towards him in order to send him in an approximate right direction. But these efforts are in vain.

Are these characters disruptive? Yes. But one can only hope that someone will get through to them in a timely fashion and ... pat some sense and patience into their heads. For that reason, they should be allowed here to participate if they can keep a civil tongue and stop send raving insults at their neighboring a2kers.

That and these persons need to learn and exhibit patience in their writing. Try harder to spell more correctly and think out their sentences so they can get whatever point they hold in their minds across. That and keep a hard cover dictionary nearby as well as they tend not to actually understand simple definitions like truth and freedom.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 07:37 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

That's what it's there for.
JLNobody

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 09:16 am
@JPB,
I agree, Bill. The ignore button solved my problem, but what about the functioning of the group--I don't want to sound like a facist, but fortunately we do without a leader.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 09:19 am
@JPB,
JPB wrote:
BillRM wrote:

That's what it's there for.

Yep.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 09:49 am
@laughoutlood,
hehehe, fair fair...of course I meant allowed...you guys are terrible the damn dictionary corrector doesn't help much either...

...well bottom line I made the question precisely because we have the ignore button in place and because I think a decision like this requires a vast almost unanimous consensus...
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 09:50 am
I use the ignore feature, only a handful of people but it works for me.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 11:48 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

I am a recent addiction to A2K so I don't feel I am the natural guy for going on such endeavor, but you boys go ahead with my blessings by all means...someone with authority do something this is getting really disruptive and harmful for the community !

Why is it disruptive? I've had this idiot on 'ignore' since day one and never see any of his posts unless one of you quotes him. Barely remember who imans is/was. There are a couple of others like that whose moronic contributions to this site I never get to see. Go ye and do likewise.