JTT

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 09:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Tipping is one of the stupidest things humans do.
Builder

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 09:33 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Tipping is one of the stupidest things humans do.

Seems to be mandatory when an adult is expected to survive on less that five dollars an hour as a wage.
JTT

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 09:35 pm
@Builder,
That just allows that limited group of employers to perpetuate this lunacy.
Builder

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 09:41 pm
@JTT,
From what I can gather, there's been no CPI (real dollar value) wage increase for thirty years. The class war in America has been put to bed a long time ago. The faux blue/red elections mean nothing.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 06:48 am

We are starting to see what an insane zealot Obama is going
to be in his 2nd term. This isn't going to be at all pretty.
Builder

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 07:02 am
@H2O MAN,
Insane zealot so doesn't cut it with me.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 07:04 am
@H2O MAN,
When will you start calling for his impeachment? The office pool here has you down for January 5th. You'll wait 'til just after the holidays are over as you're such a humanitarian.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 07:05 am
Don't play with the nasty old troll, Honey. You don't know where he's been and if he bites you, you could get a horrible disease and die.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 11:48 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Elections in this country is no longer "white" majority. Live with it.

When did I become white? I thought I was an Oriental Jew of Russian descent?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 12:02 pm
@Foofie,
The demographic change has been going on for many years, but old, white, conservative men still believe they have political control. They don't.

They can continue to advocate for bigger tax cuts for the rich, but they will continue to lose elections with their message of a) emphasis on social issues such as 1) abortion, 2) discrimination against gays and lesbians, 3) discrimination against women, and 4) their stance on immigration.

They now want to blackmail Obama with the fiscal cliff that will hurt not only the US economy, but the world's. When that happens, more moderate conservatives will be voting for democrats. When it hurts their pocket book for so long, that will be enough to change their party affiliation - especially because their founding principles and primary goals for smaller government, less government intrusion into private lives, and their emphasis on women's vaginas are losing propositions.

They need another hobby.
0 Replies