HAAD Study materials.

nerrakenna

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 12:39 am
@jennifermarie,
hi there fellow nurse!
do you have any review materials for the haad-rn exam?.. can you please send it to my email [email protected].. thank u so much..
0 Replies

llanesmaricar

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2013 09:22 pm
Hello my fellow nurses:D i'm planning to take haad and prometrics exam this coming october 2013. please, will you give me pointers,review materials, and any help that you may give? [email protected]
Your help is very much appreciated oohh Please.Thank you!!Very Happy
0 Replies

Lehcir

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2014 05:45 pm
@agnel,
hi agnel.. im also planning to take HAAD exam this year.. if u have the sample questions or study materials, can u pls send it to my email [email protected].. i need ur help too... thanks a lot... and i hope u passed the exam (y)
0 Replies

Gab05

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 11:05 pm
@ugochristian,
Hi Guys! Is there anyone who could help me to what topics or study materials to use in preparing HAAD-RN exam? Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you so much.
0 Replies

HeavenD

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:13 pm
HAAD examination is one of the evaluation tool used by the Healthy Authority Abu Dhabi to gauge the theoretical capability of a healthcare professional—doctors, pharmacist and nurses—aspiring to work in the UAE. The exam necessitates one to come fully prepared; otherwise, one might fail the test. HAAD exam takers are asked to answer 150 items of computer-based questions for 3 hours. Looking closer, that means 50 questions in one hour, and approximately one question for every minute. The provided time is enough—sometimes more than necessary—if the taker has done his or her homework. But sometimes even if you have studied the whole book, you’d still end up to be none the wiser. One should have the right references and study guides to assure a 100 percent pass in HAAD exam. The following are the required study guide for the exam.
0 Replies