bluetooth device management system

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 01:36 pm
hello there, i am a degree student and i would like to ask something about my final year project..firstly, i am doing some research on bluetooth device management system and plan to add some method to make the bluetooth connection more secure. here is the information:

- The goal of this project is to create a secure Bluetooth Device Management System (BDMS), so that the owner can manage the Bluetooth connections and also pairing between connected devices on the laptop or PC. This system is a standalone application which is only functioning on one laptop. This system also equipped with the authorization mechanism where password and username will be asked to access and use the BDMS. Besides that, this system requires other pairing request after the relationship of the two devices is idle in 3 minutes. After the relationship is disconnected, then it will require second pairing process and so on. However, the default idle time is 3 minutes but user can manage and choose others time on the setting part. -

about the idle time and other pairing request, is it possible to make it true? PLEASE PLEASE give me answer and your brilliant idea!

tQ!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,023 • Replies: 0
No top replies