Who is going to Block/Censor Hawkeye10? Others?

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 08:28 pm
The function is coming soon we are told, so who is going to disappear from my experience? I am told that I am the most hated member here so the list is sure to be long.

Who else is going to get "the treatment"?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 12 • Views: 6,749 • Replies: 100

Below viewing threshold (view)
Rockhead

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 08:36 pm
my guess is that you are being victimized by squirrels, not hamsters.

maybe you should consult a rodentologist...
Green Witch

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 08:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
Isn't that the purpose of the ignore feature? I doubt you are the most hated, we've had some really doozies over the years and I don't know if they are still here because I have them on ignore.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 08:42 pm
@hawkeye10,
" Rockhead is #1"

I like the sound of that...

be careful, the sky is falling.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 08:43 pm
@Green Witch,
Quote:
Isn't that the purpose of the ignore feature?
no, the purpose was to ignore what other people say, it was not to prevent them from hearing you....sequestering your voice is not "ignoring".
Rockhead

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 08:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
I like eradicating better than sequestering.

just sayin'...
Rockhead

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 08:51 pm
@hawkeye10,
no, I'm white trailer trash...

zenmaster.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 09:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
Committing to what? Putting you on ignore? Very few people end up on my ignore list. I often don't agree with you, but that is not a reason for me to put you on ignore. I tend to save my ignores for loud racists and people who post endless nonsense.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 01:14 am
In another thread, Craven spoke of a new block feature, which would differ from ignore in that anyone blocking someone else would not only not see that person's posts and threads, but would be invisible to the person whom they had blocked. Under those terms, if GW were to block Whackeye, not only would she not see his posts and threads, but he would not be able to see hers.

As anyone can see, he considers himself to have some sort of special relationship with the truth; that he sees and expresses the truth from which others attempt to hide. This is nothing more than one of his typical Chicken Little whines about how his freedom of speech is being taken away. Of course, freedom of speech doesn't mean that people are obliged to listen to you. As usual, he is attempting to suggest that anyone who doesn't want to listen to his whining is afraid of the "truth." Poor Whackeye, the voice crying out in the wilderness. (Insert appropriate rolly-eyed emoticon here.)
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 01:31 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
This is nothing more than one of his typical Chicken Little whines about how his freedom of speech is being taken away

so robert claims but he is an obvious liar. this has nothing to do with my speech but everything to do with the dictator encouraging the exclusion of the undesirables. He well may be doing it to appease some vocal minority of whiners who cant or wont choose who they listen to or who they talk too and thus demand that he make a technical tool so that they dont have to, but that does not lessen his mistake.

I think that we should tell Robert to go **** himself, and refuse to use it on principle.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 01:32 am

I did not see that thread.
Does it mean that BOTH Ignore and the new block function
will be concurrently available ?
Rockhead

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 01:38 am
I think that we should tell hawkeyes to go **** himself...
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 01:43 am
@OmSigDAVID,
robert said no, that the ignore will go away to be replaced by the block/censor button. robert claims that this is all about other peoples right to not have to listen to you, but of course he does not bother to admit or defend the fact that what he is doing is allowing others to control YOUR experience here.

there is no defense for either his actions or his lack of honesty about his actions. a2k is quickly becoming a repugnant place for free and democratic peoples.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 01:44 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
This is nothing more than one of his typical Chicken Little whines about how his freedom of speech is being taken away
hawkeye10 wrote:
so robert claims but he is an obvious liar. this has nothing to do with my speech but everything to do with the dictator encouraging the exclusion of the undesirables. He well may be doing it to appease some vocal minority of whiners who cant or wont choose who they listen to or who they talk too and thus demand that he make a technical tool so that they dont have to, but that does not lessen his mistake.

I think that we should tell Robert to go **** himself, and refuse to use it on principle.
Hawkeye, your post SHOCKS me, in a very negative way.

It reveals u to be a very, very crude, person with no manners.
A guest never addresses his host with such insolence
in decent society, while at the same time accepting his FREE hospitality.
Every adult in the civilized world must KNOW that.
(Do u mix dirt from the floor in with your food, in your restaurant ????)

U shud be ashamed of yourself.

U shud be able to say anything u want politely with DIPLOMACY.
Is that beyond your mental ability ?????

David
Rockhead

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 01:54 am
@hawkeye10,
you have no "rights" to see what I post. or anyone else that thinks you are a slug. and we should not be forced to view your repeated poorly thought out diatribes.

you are a legend in your own feeble mind, you twit...
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 01:57 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
U shud be able to say anything u want politely with DIPLOMACY

how many of the words that I used should be illegal and removed from the dictionary in your view?

Quote:
A guest never addresses his host with such insolence

yes, i am sure that you are correct that I should better mind my station.

1. Forums
  2. » Who is going to Block/Censor Hawkeye10? Others?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:25:38