Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 06:50 am
Technology & science.
Modern science is currently running into a wall, some people even believe that we have finished science, This is ridiculous, science does not finish as science is not a destination but a journey or a method, science is a way of thinking which simply put goes; have an idea, test the idea, conclude whether idea was correct or incorrect. If the idea is correct then you add it to the pile of ‘science’ if it is not correct then it is discarded.

Now days people think of technology as a computer, or a IPhone, or even a watch. The truth behind technology is simply that it is an idea. Technology can be thought of as a means of over-coming ones problem, or achieving a desired goal. In that sense even our bodies can be considered technology, to consciousness. As in the body is the tool in which consciousness experience’s third dimensional life.
There are many misconceptions in science and technology in today’s society, this is partly due to the compartmentalization of the ‘sciences’ & partly do with conscious efforts to mislead the public.
The compartmentalization of the sciences is the first goal to overcome for the seeker of knowledge. Biology, chemistry, & physics for example are in reality the same thing. Biology studies cells, then chemistry studies the reactions with-in those cells, & physics studies how those reactions can possible take place. There are really just studying the same thing on a different scale each time.

“As above, so below”, is one of the underlying principles of the universe, that means that even cosmology can be connect to the other three sciences. After all, their would be no biology if their was no solar system. Understand how all things are one is the next stage in human evolution. For instance, my soul, or your soul. How are they separate yet in reality the same thing. To understand this we must first understand the underlying principles of matter, & reality.

An atom was once thought of as the smallest particle, and then they discovered atoms were constituted of electrons, protons, & neutrons, then they discovered particles called quarks, within those 3 main particles. In reality there are no particles, because there is no definite point in space, there is no smallest amount of space. There is an infinite amount of zooming in to be done if we had the technology. String theory says that all matter is made up of tiny vibrating strings of energy. Which is correct, each particle has its own unique frequency of oscillation. When certain strings of energy harmoniously resonate with itself it becomes a electron, & the same is for the proton & neutron. Because you see all three are actually the same thing just oscillating at a different frequency, a proton can be thought of as the opposite frequency to an electron.

The same thing takes place on another dimension of space-time, In this other realm live conscious beings or a conscious being. These beings permeate our entire world as conscious scalar wave radiation. Which is basically just a very high frequency magnetic/radio wave. These conscious beings can be thought of as our higher selves, they are us, & we are them. Our consciousness comes from the scalar waves they exude. Now to understand how we are all this same consciousness yet we carry a soul through Bardos (The Hindu word for the experience in between life & death) is the same as the electron principle. When this scalar wave radiation of consciousness harmoniously resonates with itself it becomes a soul. & that’s how two souls can become one & one soul can become many, because the frequency changes. It’s the same with electrons they can mix & share energy.

Knowing that these scalar waves permeate all space-time of our reality, is the first step towards understand the technology of the future. You see because in the future our consciousness will not be limited to our bodies, in current times it is not, but we have forgotten the technology that is used to access this ability. Symbiotic technologies have already been developed in secret, by hieraracle society’s & their multi-national conglomerates. UFO’s for example are mostly not extra-terrestrial life. Most are actually human technology that has been reverse engineered from actual alien craft. Humanity next technology is just around the corner, will you discover it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,874 • Replies: 18
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 08:52 am
@JoeWillis,
JoeWillis wrote:
UFO’s for example are mostly not extra-terrestrial life. Most are actually human technology that has been reverse engineered from actual alien craft.
What evidence do you have for this?

Using our technology itself as evidence, I would say that it's clear that nothing we have has been reverse engineered from any other technology source. There are no breaks in the consistency of our technological history or in the underlying knowledge which would indicate a divergence from our understanding of physics. If there were, those of us who already understand our technology would see it. And we don't.

Just as there are no breaks in the biological evolution of life on this planet, proving that we truly did evolve here, there are also no breaks in the line of technological evolution, proving that we have built everything we have ourselves without help from any external source.

I find it tiresome and unfortunate that people who don't understand our technology are so quick to believe that we found our knowledge rather than earned it.

Humanity is filled with smart people who have done (and are doing) amazing things. They deserve credit.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 09:59 am
Well, this isn't science. Scientists don't just make up facts and assert them as truth. Scientists hypothesize a particular fact and then perform tests to see if it's true. They use their hypothesis to make a prediction of something else that would follow and then test that to see if it's true.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 11:36 am
Conjectures is not science.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 12:16 pm
@JoeWillis,
Yes, if you grant its abstract quality

Your soul is everything about you except your body and that's how it survives your death

It's like God, according to the apodictical existential pantheist one of the most nearly abstract concepts, where the Universe is Her body and all the activity therein Her mind at work

Your OP is a very profound observation and you're to be congratulated for it. I wonder whether you might tell us something about yourself; age, sex, nationality, ed., family, aspirations, etc etc
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 12:21 pm
@dalehileman,
First you have to prove God, and nobody can. It's a figment of everybody's imagination.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 12:25 pm
@JoeWillis,
http://able2know.org/topic/199894-1
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 12:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
First you have to prove God,
No I don't Cis

Quote:
and nobody can.
Sure I can

Quote:
It's a figment of everybody's imagination.
No it's not, it's an abstract concept

Though you think of it as a concrete entity, Costco is an abstract, consisting of groups of humanoids at various locations muttering to one another while moving physical objects from one location to another

Think of a robot perpetuating itself at our expense. You see in your mind's eye a kind of machine with arms and legs, going about murdering us. However such an abstract actually exists today though its method is not to kill us but to entice us into a kind of revery, all the time supposing we're controlling it while actually it's controlling us

According to the general rule that nothing is entirely anything while everything is partly something else, instead of a single contrivance of course it's divided into many parts, called PC, tablet, etc

Details on request
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 01:01 pm
@dalehileman,
You're comparing apples and oranges in the world of imagination.

It doesn't work that way in the "real" world.

Abstractions remain abstractions until it's proven in logic and evidence.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 01:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're comparing apples and oranges in the world of imagination.
Perhaps so but not definitively, for which are the apples and which the oranges

Quote:
It doesn't work that way in the "real" world.
Forgive me Cis but what doesn't work that way, and what way is that

Quote:
Abstractions remain abstractions until it's proven in logic and evidence.
Forgive me again Cis but until what's proven

But if Cis you mean by that my assertion that "Nothing is entirely anything…" you might have a difficult time countering it

Although what you say is very nearly true it's not entirely so
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 01:29 pm
@dalehileman,
You're talking about "Costco" to compare with your imaginary friend.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 01:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're talking about "Costco" to compare with your imaginary friend.
Yes in both cases there's a degree of abstraction
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 02:20 pm
@dalehileman,
Not really; I go to Costco to browse and purchase goods. I don't "see" god anywhere. There are hundreds of Costcos all over the US.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 10:48 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I don't "see" god anywhere.
She is everywhere

Quote:
There are hundreds of Costcos all over the US.
Forgive me Cis if I wasn't clear. I was comparing Her with Costco because both share a degree of abstraction

Of which there is a range, a rock near the concrete end; Costco somewhere in the middle, and Her near the very abstract end
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 11:49 am
@dalehileman,
Costco is not an abstraction; that's the reason why people go there to purchase goods by the tons every day. Your god is a flight of fancy only available to those with a high degree of imagination. Costco is not imagination by any sense of that word.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 11:54 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Costco is not an abstraction;
Well to be sure it's nearer the concrete end of the scale

But then how about my robot
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 12:13 pm
@dalehileman,
You wrote,
Quote:
But then how about my robot

That's for you to determine.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 12:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
That's for you to determine.
Sorry Cis if I wasn't clear, I was asking whether you would consider my robot to be abstract
0 Replies

JoeWillis

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 05:03 am
@dalehileman,
I'm 21 I live in New Zealand, I'm male, & yes most of that post was speculation on my part. But sometimes when you know something, you just know it.
0 Replies