Fri 12 Oct, 2012 07:29 pm
I am in a sexless marriage for the last 7 years. Yet it seems that it was since I got married. My wife had sex with me for the first 2 years randomly. Really when I ask for it. She was a virgin and so was I. I guess I did things wrong cause I really believe she did not like it. On top of that, I have a small penis which I'm sure was not satisfying her. She wanted children so for the first couple of years we had sex. We had 2 girls, and since then sex was on a asking bases one a month or every other month. I love my wife and I can not be unfaithful, so I've been masturbating for the last 7 years. I'm tired of do this. I want my partner, I learn so much from reading articles on the net of things I should have known,and I believe we can make it work. I just have to be able to arouse her and show her the favorable parts of foreplay and loving sex. By the way, during the few times we did have sex I attempted to have oral, but she would always stop me. Please help this old man.

Mislove
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 10 • Views: 3,958 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed
No top replies

spitnmagravy

Sun 30 Dec, 2012 05:12 pm
@mislove123,
i feel for ya man.i was married 18 years.sex was great at first.but she was a cheatin ol ho.i never caught on at first.we would break up of course and those times i realized she was seein other men.but in the last year of marriage she was sneakin guys in when i went to work.it was during these times she literally refused to have sex and would not let me go down on her.looking back there was many other times during our marriage she acted this way.i know not all folks are the same.but i think she is cheatin on ya.i would mix up your routine and catch her off gaurd.like skip work one day,and spy on the comings and goings of your wife.get a hidden cam in your bedroom or something like that.
PUNKEY

Mon 31 Dec, 2012 08:11 am
You have been married for 7 years and have two children? Does she also work outside of the home? Maybe she is just TIRED.

When is the last time she had a good physical?

Arrange to take her on a mini vacation - just for the weekend. Woo her and see if things change in a different setting.

You must not settle for this kind of marriage. The resentment is awful and you will be mad at yourself in years to come if you live in a sexless marriage. BUT, you must find out what is happening. A sex therapist would help. Find a female therapist to help explain to you why your wife has a low sex drive or just does not love you like that any more. There are probably hidden reasons why she is not interested in sex.
0 Replies

carlycrazee

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 09:24 am
@mislove123,
Even if you think you've given up, you really haven't because you're writing for help. It's never too late to have a passion-filled marriage.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Yspls

Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:46 am
@mislove123,
Women and men respond differently to sex. For women, it is generally more of an emotional connection. If she feels genuinely in tune with you she will likely be more drawn to you. When was the last time you took her on a date? Spent time together without the kids? I would suggest appealing to her emotional side in order to arouse her physical side. Good luck!
Germlat

Sun 28 Dec, 2014 09:37 am
@Yspls,
It's tough to feel sexy when you're completely worn out. Help her with the kids and housework. Give her a day off. Then....take her out on a date and flirt with her.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 11:46 am
No one going to suggest that she is frigid? Idk if it is curable?
0 Replies

littlerose

Fri 6 Feb, 2015 08:22 am
@mislove123,

Married women often suffer from lack of sexual desire and it doesn't necessary mean that she is not satisfied with her partner or she has a lover. There is a great number of reason why do women refuse to have sex. These causes can be of psychological nature as well as physical. The most common psychological causes include: stress, depression, tiredness from marital conflicts, small babies who require care days and nights; and those related to health issues are: hormonal changes, weight gain, diabetes, heart disease, neurological disorders, thyroid problems, certain medications and the list can be quite long.

Try to discuss this question with your wife and suggest her to consult a gynecologist and to undergo a medical checkup to exclude the possible causes related to health disorders.
Sizamid

Fri 27 Feb, 2015 10:08 am
@littlerose,
agreed with you
0 Replies

alip250

Sat 28 Feb, 2015 12:32 am
@spitnmagravy,
its nice that you still love your wife.i think you should talk to your wife frankly what you want.if has some physical problem she can go to doctors or if she has another issue you can take action according to that.

so its better be discussed each other openly.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Mon 2 Mar, 2015 09:33 am
@littlerose,
Havw anyone said it also could be that her husband just not such good in bed?
What to do than?
0 Replies

zezo1986

Sat 7 Mar, 2015 11:01 pm
@mislove123,
Do you have some kids?
0 Replies