married guys: is this cheap publicity?!

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 06:12 am
Hes a celebrity athlete

10 months ago He had illegitimate baby rumors pestering him so his fans were asking him indirectly about the illegitimate kid.

When one fan asked whether he would have a baby, for his 3 year old kid daughter, he tweeted that he would love to provide his daughter with a little brother but right now its a dream for him and his wife to have a child.

But today, he was tweeting that his wife sent a video of his now 4 year old daughter singing a song and now she's so big and maybe its time for a sibling!

I mean what? Once he says its a dream to have kids and now he says its time for a sibling! 10 months ago also he said he would love daughters and even now he said he would like daughters in response to his fans.

And who tells the entire world that he wants a child for his daughter!?
Is he just saying nonsense or what?

Well their married scenario is this- he's wealthy, popular, stays out of home due to job mostly, and cheats in front of his wife (kissed a girl in front of her) sometimes, and even if he cheats, his wife knows about it.

Before marrying his wife he said he was single yet wife married him. He has affairs every year with colleagues or fan girls. He does drugs too for 8 years. But in public they are a wonderful supportive married couple.

His wife on the other hand, parties a lot with her dozen friends, is always at the bar/club, taking her photos and doing makeup all the time.

She spends least time with her daughter too but takes pics of her kid a lot, Half of her time is spent tacking pics of herself and partying with gfs. No amount of cheating or drugs bothers her or her family at all.

Why would a SANE married man tell his teenage fans that his kid is big and maybe its time for a sibling? Why would he discuss this with fans?
And he's just 3 weeks away from home and he's saying his kid is getting so big
Having a kid is between a husband and wife right, not public? Is he just doing publicity BS or real intentions?

People tell this to their relatives, or friends or the colleagues but on twitter? to teen fans? why is he always pretending to have such a strong loving family including saying maybe its time for his kid to get a sibling?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,582 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 06:24 am
@poppydream,
Uh, so what?

The guy is a grown man.

A lot of people tweet incredibly dumb stuff.

It is also quite possible that he has a social media team who does a lot of his tweeting for him. It's entirely possible that they messed up the message, or his mind was changed.

Or, his mind was changed about children.

Or, most likely - it's a matter that will not change the course of human history.
poppydream

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 06:34 am
@jespah,
well as far as i know, he is the one who tweets. mind changed about kids mean?
he loves kids/especially girl kids, i know that, but if he wants kid for his little girl, why telling the world?
he does drugs, his wife drinks, he cheats on her, shes hardly bothered, etc and he paints a rosy family life picture through twiter!
jespah

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 06:48 am
@poppydream,
Again, I repeat, so what?

Think the guy's a hypocrite? Then don't follow his tweets, don't buy jerseys with his name on them, don't attend games where he plays, etc.

Because, surprise surprise! He is entitled to change his mind. He is even entitled to lie. I doubt anyone is being deceived by this kind of nonsense.
0 Replies