Nora's Ark 2012 AD

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 11:46 am
Nora's Ark is still to be purchased.While waiting for funds in which to purchase the Ark, I am still collecting names to be engraved on the hull for all of those who wish to participate.

Participation can be about any aspect of the cruise.The cruise will last a year.Looking for seed collectors and people with good animals to join the voyage.The magic is in the wavelength form of the gathered participants that make the door appear appropriately.

Nora's Ark will set sail at the end of the Mayan Calendar.On board will be a collection of people hoping to sail through the devils triangle in hopes of finding this same planet but in a newer untarnished state in which humanity might survive.

Any contributions will be welcome once the ship is purchased. Outfitting will take place on Crete and Costa Rica.

Filming for the movie aspect of this venture is continuous and anyone wanting to film is allowed and might be included in the final motion picture edit.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 856 • Replies: 4
No top replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 12:27 pm
Bon voyage! And don't forget to send us a postcard.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 12:49 pm
from where ? send a postcard from over there! I don't think so....
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 12:52 pm
While I was visiting Costa Rica I saw a tourist brocure for a boat trip.There at this sight unknown to many was a giant face in the rocks. I pointed it out to numerous people and they too agreed. Then one gentleman told me that the old fishermen used to say they saw lights there underwater while fishijng at night. I just thought they were drunk. But when you see the magnificence of the detailed face something is certainly afloat.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 12:55 pm
Costa Rica seems to be a very center of metamorphisis. So many things are evolving there that one starts to get curious. When you hear tales of the shape shifters that haunted certain regions then one can expect a thrilling voyage into the very primordial soup where things can evolve on a unexpected pace. Long live the rainforest.
0 Replies