Am I Pregnant?

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 12:30 pm
Me and my bf have recently had sex, it was my first time so there are a couple of I have, I am not on any form of contreception, and we did not use a condom. He cummed onto my body but I was sitting upright so it went down to my pussy, Will i be prgenant from this as we did not wipe it up straight away as we did not realise?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,163 • Replies: 7
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 12:35 pm
Well, you'll find out soon enough, won't you?

You wouldn't be the first one to become PG while sitting up.

How old are you? Are you ready to be a mother? If not, then you better get to the nearest clinic, free pregnancy center or Dr. and get some info and some birth control.
xXxRachxXx

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 12:38 pm
@PUNKEY,
Im 16, so definatly not, but thanks anyway
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 12:43 pm
While it should'nt have to be all your responsibility, don't count on boys to be concerned about pregancy. They are only concerned about one thing . . .

Insist that he bring his form of birth control along with him if you two are going to be having sex. In the meantime, see the Dr. for your own protection.
Girls have to go to the Dr. to get birth control. He can pick up his BC at the drugstore.
Insomnium

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 07:30 am
@PUNKEY,
Not all men are baby hating, liberal loving, abortion loving baby killing sperm donors Jesus Christ what a nice thing to put into a young girls head.
0 Replies

Nurullah

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2013 04:38 am
@xXxRachxXx,
I do not clear concept about this. Thanks
0 Replies

Antonia80

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 04:08 pm
You might not be pregnant but take a pregnancy test for your calmness. And for the next time do only protected sex Wink
0 Replies

Antonia80

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 12:45 pm
@xXxRachxXx,
When you are not protect there always have chance to be pregnant. You will find out soon if your period is late. If this happen take a pregnancy test. You have to know that they are not 100% sure and you might have to see a doctor. Wish you luck with everything Smile
0 Replies