blondie1010

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 12:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Very true...
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 03:30 pm
@Mame,
You're right, I " read" that wrong... nothing to do with reality.

She's a brat, I'm a fruitcake and your what Mame?

Mame

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 04:59 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Who even cares what I am?
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 06:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Years back, I recall reading a book once that said that it is impossible for another person to accurately interpret your dreams, because your dreams come from your subconscious. Every part of your dreams is formed by your mind, and so accurate answers to your dreams can only be found in your mind.

This of course should be completely obvious, but people rarely think about it.

The book went on further to explain how to obtain the explanation - put yourself in an alpha state (basically a state of meditation) and recall the dream, and in particular the significant people/objects in the dream, and ask the object or person what it was trying to tell you...I tried it a couple of times, and it actually worked, with some surprising answers that made complete sense once I heard them.

Unfortunately, I don't recall which ...actually, I just went and checked my library - it's called 'Conscious Dreaming' by Robert Moss.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 06:26 pm
@vikorr,
Many decades ago, I even bought a book on the interpretation of dreams. Don't remember anything I've read. Mr. Green
vikorr

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 09:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I seem to have a very comparitively memory for lots of things. When I was in my early 20's I finally decided to ask my parents about a particular memory I had growing up in Mt Gambier, which we left when I was 2 years old. It turns out the house I was describing, which we didn't have any photos of, we left when I was 3 months old. I remember my dad using a scythe (yes a scythe) on the long grass in the back yard.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 09:39 pm
@vikorr,
I'll also make a confession. I remember when I was born looking at the room in which I was born. A midwife in and private house is the location of my birth, and I used to go look at that house after I was a teenager growing up in Sacramento.

I never told anybody about this, because I was afraid they'll think I've gone bonkers. Mr. Green
vikorr

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 09:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
'how far can you remember back' conversations are the one conversation where you never want a irrefutable winner...
blondie1010

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 10:33 pm
@Aldistar,
Yes, I do have my own room, it just gets really hot in my room at night. Which is why I usually keep it open.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 11:48 pm
@vikorr,
I will admit I never had a previous life. Mr. Green
0 Replies

Wolfie2830

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 09:26 am
@blondie1010,
Hey everyone has those dreams even i do n once i told my brother he said Thankyou for telling him.. Ever sense then ive never had the dream again.. Thats why you should pray before going to bed ask Jesus son of God to help you through the things of your dreams to earse them for good... Im sure enough it will work.. You will be alright girlie..
Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 05:31 pm
@blondie1010,
L

I think the best way to resolve this is to enact your dream in real life without your brother being the savior.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 06:16 pm
@Wolfie2830,
Ya know, Wolfie, after five years I think she's got it figured out...
0 Replies

chirchri

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 08:39 pm
Relax, you should notice that it just a dream ,everything is ok.
0 Replies