Which is first the egg or the chicken [God].

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 01:28 pm
Which is first the egg or the chicken [God].
If I read correctly, the Chief Rabbi appears to believe that Judaism over a period of three thousand years, has been a source of great virtue. Perhaps it can be assumed this does not mean the Hebrew people have never committed atrocities, in modern eyes, any more than Christians have never done so.
But the question is, whether he believes in certain virtues [ie values] which he then identifies with God, or does he believe in God and therefore whatever it is believed God requires is virtuous.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 2,614 • Replies: 36

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 08:45 pm
@RW Standing,
When you decide what your question actually is, let us know please.
mark noble

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 06:16 am
@Lustig Andrei,
The guy knows what conundrum he injects. Do you really have to reduce him to an insignificant pratt?
Have you nothing better to do, Mr judge, jury and executioner?
Do you think the pyramidal hierarchy here worship you and your every judgement?
LOL.....
Mark...
Setanta

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 06:20 am
@mark noble,
So when's the execution, Mr. Drama Queen? While were at it, how does noe "inject" a conundrum?
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 06:27 am
@mark noble,
haha, last post=setanta.
Not reading it, but WOW, what attraction I must have to you:)
imans

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 12:07 am
@RW Standing,
egg obviously comes first but it is not a true egg bc it is true so more representing its fact bein of truth only relatively when truth is freedom then representation of freedom is true free

as obviously wat u r meaning to worship as the she true positive universal source above the god and gods u know is a true chicken that has no right either to pretend anything about truth n never true

**** u and **** ur persistent will of **** life which is surely u gonna get at the end ur absolute conscious of being relative **** livings not u but **** as the only else u love to b with forever as else representing ur existence in truth

**** u and all the way of ur gods to get down the most possibly down with u watever long that way is i dont care for me it is as it is already finished since im only me n wat i know about u n ur end
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 08:11 am
The chicken [God] being a creature of exceptional mystical chicken-ness, it produced the feat of laying the egg it hatched from, in an infinite loop of poultryverse. At least, that's how it used to be until we humans started upsetting the balance by falling in love with fried chicken and omelettes. The balance is threatened.
mark noble

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 10:20 am
What came first were base elements that joined and became compounds, proteins, Dna..... This progressed and lifeforms took shape, primarily from active cellular division....then by way of interspecies procreation.
The mechanisms involved leaned toward eggsacs as a .......

I cant be arsed to continue....Have fun:)
33export

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 12:59 pm
@mark noble,
Who's to say whether Moses, the author of
the concept of God the Creator, drew upon Egypt's
http://www.egyptartsite.com/myth/amun.JPG

Amun, the creator of all things.

Like, did God exist before Moses?

imans

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 12:59 pm
@Cyracuz,
ur insistence to mean that god is a chicken is so pathetically miserably supported that it prove the pervert liar u r

truth is freedom moron, when freedom becomes one happy stand it is a chicken that pass all daylong sitting on the sun to get taned that is why it became fried chicken, and the she can become the chi ken meaning was in chinese **** u piece of **** freedom is not a gender when it is the isolation of any and all **** u by truth till u got down to ur punishments waiting for u forever
imans

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 01:13 pm
@imans,
wether u like it or not doesnt matter so i repeat

genders are evil translation of existence sense

the knowledge about existence being a sense of absolute truth made rise dirty wills to take max advantage of that fact before existence become true

she as a gender is principally attacking free individual existence rights by clearly meaning that any do not exist yet therefore only her is by killin to profound misery constantly freedom rights

while he as a gender is principally attacking objective superiority rights to exist by clearly denying that objective concept exist while clearly focusin on constantly weaken or seekin the weak point of anything right to put it and force it down, n therefore only him do things and suddenly existence become a concept of one creation, what a hell, how what is created is conceived existing, **** everyone there anyways??? **** u u r **** n existence is **** only bc it is about u
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 01:15 pm
@33export,
Also, in Egyptian methology, Isis had a virgin birth. I think that was about 300+ years before the "birth" of christ.
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 01:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Much of Christianity comes from ancient Egypt, and there are those who claim that Christianity is actually sun worship. There are some compelling arguments in favor of that view, though it is a matter of interpretation, of course.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 01:33 pm
@Cyracuz,
I don't think your opinion is all that far from the truth.

When I took my sister to Egypt many years ago, I took her to the Coptic area of Cairo where the holy family rested in one of the churches. There are many sites that describes the holy families travel in Egypt.
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 01:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I wouldn't call it my opinion. I consider it a possibility, and if we were naming things worthy of worship, the sun would be pretty high on my list.
Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 01:47 pm
@mark noble,
But you're not reading it . . . liar. I don't find you attractive, but i do find you to be pretty damned goofy, and that can be entertaining.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 01:52 pm
@Cyracuz,
In human history, many cultures worshiped the sun - including Egypt.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 02:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
There is no evidence whatever that the Hebrew religion was in any sense "monotheistic" in its early beliefs and practices. A careful reading of "Genesis" will bear this out. They believed that Baal was just as real as Yahveh, as were a number of other local deities. Abraham was ready to sacrifice his son Isaac to a militant god because human sacrifice was a commonplace in that early Hebrew society. But they believed that their god Yahveh (Jehovah) was more powerful than those others, that's all.

It isn't until they had spent considerable time in Egypt that the concept of one-godedness even entered the Hebrew consciousness. The idea of monotheism is clearly derived from the Egyptian sun-god Aten and was brought back to the hills of Judea by the people of "Exodus". It has become known as the Mosaic principle although, of course, it pre-dates Moses by several centuries. And, while we're on the subject, the so-called Ten Commandments, often ascribed to the wit of Moses, show a clear familiraity with the laws of Hammurabi in their very phrasing and choice of idiom. None of that stuff is original.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 02:20 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Interesting; thanks for sharing.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 06:05 pm
The Egyptian book of the dead, verse/spell 125 bears many resemblances to the ten commandments. It's worded differently. Where the commandments say 'you shall not kill', the book of the dead says 'I have not killed'. It is perhaps not unreasonable to suspect that the biblical ten commandments is another heritage from the Egyptian religion.