Israeli Science Group: Obunga BC is a forged document

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 10:32 am

http://times247.com/articles/israeli-science-group-obama-birth-certificate-fake

Quote:
Israel Science and Technology, the national database and directory of science and technology-related websites in Israel, has published an article asserting the long-form birth certificate released by the White House is a forged document.

[Israel Hanukoglu, Ph.D.] established the first version of his website during his tenure as Netanyahu’s science adviser. The site has evolved into “the premier science and technology portal for Israel.” ...

The website says the publication “of such a blatantly fake document about something so basic as the birthplace of Mr. Obama, should raise great concern about the suitability of the person who is holding the reigns on the most powerful country of the World.”

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/israeli-science-group-obama-birth-certificate-fake#ixzz26MtLTJMQ
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,578 • Replies: 45

eurocelticyankee

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 10:34 am
@gungasnake,
If I was America I'd watch out because Netanyahu and Israel are ******* with your democracy.

When are all the 'gun toting, freedom loving, we will fight for our democratic rights' folks going to come out and protest about this?.

gungasnake

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 11:27 am
@eurocelticyankee,
How is telling the obvious truth ******* with anybody's democracy??
eurocelticyankee

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 11:38 am
@gungasnake,
Okay lets say the Chinese leaders science adviser issued a report saying Romney is Mexican and his birth history is falsified,
you wouldn't automatically believe it, would you?.
You'd be suspicious about the timing of its release, wouldn't you?.
You'd be even more suspicious if you found out the Chinese leader had a long standing friendship with Obama, wouldn't you?.

Unbelievable.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 11:43 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Nobody would believe it, Mitt Romney is a known quantity.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 11:54 am
@gungasnake,
Ok forget Romney & Obama for a minute.
My point is if somebody who has a long standing friendship with one candidate and has shown on numerous occasions a dislike of the other candidate, then gets his science advisers to, in the run up to a election, come up with some report smearing the candidate he dislikes.
Are you with me?...... Well you'd have to be a little suspicious wouldn't YOU?.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 01:42 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
No. Gunga only mistrusts liberal people. Bush and his ilk spoke with the word of God. Hell Bush has several conversations with him.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 04:39 pm
Fascinating.

What is the link to the article at the "Israel Science and Technology" site?
djjd62

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 04:48 pm
they'd know i guess, a few stories over the years have circulated about the mossad using forged canadian passports
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 04:51 pm
'times247.com' appears to be a completely bullshit site set up to disseminate right-wing lies. It has no validity or accuracy whatsoever.

Cycloptichorn
djjd62

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 04:52 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
i'm pretty sure gunga would never fall for something like that

(i almost typed that with a straight face)
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 04:53 pm
@djjd62,
lol

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 06:51 pm
I think I'll say I believe what I read, since in the Middle East there are a few hundred million that can still read the Protocols, and say they believe it. Knowing how our President is so pro-Middle East, one can see what motivates my willingness to believe that which might be completely false.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 12:02 am
@Foofie,
I wish I understood what it was that you just said. But whatever it was I am sure it was pro Isralie.
Foofie

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 08:32 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

I wish I understood what it was that you just said. But whatever it was I am sure it was pro Isralie.

Don't worry yourself; you weren't supposed to understand it. It was written in arcane language, specifically so not everyone would understand. Sorry, if you are not one of the Foofie illuminati.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 08:43 am
@George,
George wrote:
. . . What is the link to the article at the "Israel Science and Technology" site
I still cannot find this article. Please provide a link.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 08:57 am
@gungasnake,
The html document has been removed from the original site, but you can still see it via Google's cache feature:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hzwiqEiT3CcJ:www.science.co.il/Obama-Birth-Certificate.htm

It's laughably thin. No authorship, and multiple links to World Net Daily.

Just another attempt to recycle the same old crap, and claim legitimacy because it's a "science website."

Looks to me like someone hacked the website.
farmerman

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 09:48 am
@DrewDad,
Im always amazed how fuckin gullible gunga is
DrewDad

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 10:02 am
@farmerman,
He wants to believe.... the truth is out there.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 11:44 am
@DrewDad,
Did anyone read Garfield today. Puts me in mind of some on this site.
0 Replies