What's best Meat or fruit?

Sat 1 Sep, 2012 11:29 am
Hey I'm writing this post because I was wondering how many people out their are interested in nutrition, Leave a comment down below meat or fruit, and why.

My Opinion: I've been eating nothing but raw fruits & veggies for about 8 months now, I've lost alot of weight and I feel so strong and full of energy.
Since becomming a vegan 8 months ago I have learnt ALOT about biochemistry and food. I started the vegan thing just for something different but now I'm sure this is me for life.

*Alot of people think if you don't eat meat then you won't get enough protien, I find that argument just plain stupid, What exactly is protien? Protien is just a VERY big and complex molecule, so in reality some protiens may even been bad for your, protien is a very broad word.

*Some people believe that eating vegan styles will lead to a deficeincy of vitamin B12, Also stupid to be honest, yes VB12 is very important for over all bio function, but the truth is animals get their B12 from the exact same place humans should get it from, the ground. Plants suck it out of the soil with their roots & we in turn eat them. Cobalt is the important element in B12 that our bodies need. In modern times our soils lack cobalt and this has lead to MOST people being B12 deficeint, not just vegans.

It's pertty basic common sense realistically, think about it. We're designed either by nature or by god, (Or Aliens) Either way we have been designed to eat a specific food. It's simple chemistry we need alkalin blood, meat makes our blood acidic though. It's too protien concentrate, the liver breaks down the meat into puric acid, among other acidic compounds.

Too bad common sense is no longer very common at all, otherwise maby we would have alot more vegans out their. -Vegans; saving the world, one non brought chicken at a time. (I read something somewere that said "if the entire meat industry was abolished, we would have easily enough money to feed the whole world"

Peace / \
/<o> \
/ \
/ \ Research the Illuminati, Please stop the wars.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,133 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

JoeWillis

Sat 1 Sep, 2012 11:34 am
@JoeWillis,
This is a picture of me, just to let you know the vegan diet is working out for me.
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s406/ControlTroll/NewBitmapImage.gif

(By the way, if their are any haters out their, just know that I will knock you the **** out) -Peace :/
Sloan

Sat 1 Sep, 2012 11:41 am
@JoeWillis,
You look like a stupid ass and you have no body so obviously your diet isn’t working. You’re just another troll on the forum.
JoeWillis

Sat 1 Sep, 2012 11:48 am
@Sloan,
LOLOLOLOLOLOL as if post up your fat belly bro, fucken n00b.
0 Replies

voice of Logic 700

Sat 1 Sep, 2012 01:38 pm
@JoeWillis,
If you're vegan consider eating grains too, not just two food groups. Because you have just started, you might want to talk to a natropathic doctor or nutritionist to help you balance your daily intake of vitamins. I suggest you talk to a natropath because they are great for helping you with almost anything including diet concerns. Natropathic doctors can prescribe supplements so you don't have vitamin deficiencies. You can read more online, or ask your doctor possibly.
Also, the ultimate food is a grain called quinoa ( keen-wa). You can eat it like oatmeal, turn it into salad, or eat it like rice. Tell your friends that protein can be found in other foods too. If you feel you're lacking protein, eat nuts of mostly any kind. You can also buy protein bars. Once again, supplements are also useful for B12 an protein.
I am not vegan or vegetarian, but I am still highly knowledgeable about healthy eating. Yes, we should eat healthy. and yes, hurting animals is mean. In todays modern society there are more unhealthy eaters than healthy ones. I strongly believe all processed/packaged foods should be gone, but I don't try to inflict my beliefs on others! I do agree that humans should eat basics because we are meant to, but humans have almost always hunted/eaten meat! I'm not saying your choices are wrong, I am only stating the truth.
0 Replies

Atom Blitzer

Sat 1 Sep, 2012 05:28 pm
@JoeWillis,
I just eat mostly meat. I do cardio 4 days a week which is mostly jogging 3 miles or sometimes jump rope workout. And I do weight reps all 7 days a week. When I started out I got really skinny but I started to binge on chicken and turkey diet, with lots of water to not destroy my kidney of course to put on muscle mass from 170lb to 200lb. And this is good cause when I play half back I gotta be able to hit hard and fast the defenders who get in my way.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Sat 1 Sep, 2012 05:43 pm
For those that missed his other thread where he posted the same photos with the title "Why Can't I find a Girlfriend?"
0 Replies

MilonJones

Sun 25 Nov, 2012 10:33 pm
@JoeWillis,
Hello Friends,

I feel we have a moral imperative to eat as many fresh fruits as possible during the spring and summer months. Sure, you can get strawberries in December, but there's nothing like fresh produce from Farmer's Markets and pick-your-own places. Nothing. So to that end, here are some of my favorite meat with fruit entree recipes. When you think about it, meats and fruits are natural partners. Fruit juices have been used in meat marinades for years since the acid in fruits acts as a natural tenderizer. And the combination of sweet, juicy fruits with rich, savory, tender meats is really fabulous. Many of these easy recipes can be cooked on the grill for no kitchen cleanup at all. And the smoky grill adds another layer of flavor.

Best Regards,
Milon Jones
0 Replies

Serioussupplements

Wed 9 Jan, 2013 02:53 am
@JoeWillis,
Hello Friends,

I feel we have a moral imperative to eat as many fresh fruits as possible during the spring and summer months. Sure, you can get strawberries in December, but there's nothing like fresh produce from Farmer's Markets and pick-your-own places. Nothing. So to that end, here are some of my favorite meat with fruit entree recipes.
Meats cooked with fruit first appeared on my recipe radar after the 1994 Pillsbury Bake-Off. While paging through the cookbook, I noticed many recipes that combine the two. When you think about it, meats and fruits are natural partners. Fruit juices have been used in meat marinades for years since the acid in fruits acts as a natural tenderizer. And the combination of sweet, juicy fruits with rich, savory, tender meats is really fabulous. Many of these easy recipes can be cooked on the grill for no kitchen cleanup at all. And the smoky grill adds another layer of flavor.

Thanks and Regards,
Michal Zalewski
0 Replies