First Time Sex???

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 04:30 pm
Okay, so me and my boyfriend have been dating for six months and have done everything except sex. Recently he's been helping me be more ready physically by fingering me. Last time he used two fingers and it hurt pretty bad. I was wondering how many fingers I should be able to fit comfortably to make sex not hurt as much or not at all, if that's even possible. One of my friends told me that even after sex she is still only able to fit two? Personal experiences and support would be helpful! Thanks! (By the way, please don't give me a speech about abstinence. I respect your opinions and I think waiting is the right thing for some people, but I am entitled to my own opinion about what I do with my own body, please respect that. I've given this a great deal of thought and this will not be some quicky; we will be fully prepared both physically and mentally when it does happen. That being said, I'm not talking about having sex right this moment! I know six months isn't the longest amount of time and we have plenty of time in the future for sex.) Sorry for the rant Smile

sozobe

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 04:46 pm
@anonnnamous,
Hmm... it's not really that you stretch to a certain point, and stay there. A woman's sex life is not over once she has a baby, for example! (And most men's penises are significantly smaller than a baby....)

Also fingers are not necessarily more comfortable than penises what with nails and stuff.

So I don't think that sort of preparation is likely to have much correlation with how sex will feel for you once you get to that point.

It has a lot more to do with your general comfort level and arousal.

The vagina changes when you're aroused, from lubrication (VERY important) to actual size and depth.

So if you're comfortable with your boyfriend and very, very turned on, it's more likely to go well than if you're just trying to fit tab A into slot B, ya know?

And if you're not comfortable and it's hurting -- whether tab A is a penis or a finger -- stop, take it slow, give it more time.

anonnnamous

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 08:35 pm
@sozobe,
Thanks! Smile
0 Replies

Kayla905rose

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 07:49 pm
@sozobe,
Same thing Happened with me the 4th with my bf? It hurts at first getting used to it? Your vagina starts out tight? How to get it loose you may ask? Mastrubate yourself with your finger every night for a minute or two? Tell him to start out slow with one finger go faster..... same with 2 fingers easy then get faster? I am now to 4 fingers and his penis? Let me know if this helps? Anymore Questions? Im always Happy to answer? Keep me updated if you want? Good Luck! Very Happy
0 Replies

nazia08

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 04:37 am
use a condom. It reduces pregnancy risk by at least 90%. Make sure you have sex with men you would not be embarrassed to introduce to your parents. That's about it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 06:22 am
Re-read Soz post.

This "fingering" thing has little to do with the actual sex act - or getting a female ready for intercourse.

It's more about the guy having power at that moment. THEY get very turned on by it.

This fingering thing also does not turn women on, since it does not touch the female's most sensitive parts. Get to know your body and guide your boyfriend to how to please you. Fingering is not the answer!

PS - Be SURE to use protection! You don't want to have an unwanted pregnancy in the future.

maxdancona

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 06:34 am
@PUNKEY,
Quote:

This "fingering" thing has little to do with the actual sex act - or getting a female ready for intercourse.

It's more about the guy having power at that moment. THEY get very turned on by it.

Speaking strictly as a man..... Huh?

Punkey, you might want to find out if your partner sees it that way. I don't think most men feel this way. In fact, if my girlfriend said this, I would be offended.

If there is any part of foreplay that doesn't turn on my partner... I would rather not do it.

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 06:50 am
@maxdancona,
In the old days, women were just told to brace themselves and then dutifully made tea afterwards. What happened in the intervening two minutes was endured with grace on both sides.

Ah, the good old days.....
maxdancona

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 11:22 am
@Lordyaswas,
Two minutes is about the time it takes to steep a good cup of tea. I am surprised that you would miss such a clear opportunity for greater efficiency.
0 Replies