BERGSON AND THE B-T DUALITY
Let’s see the following points:
1) The Bergson’s duration is the Sibilia’s becoming.
2) Sibilia and Bergson agree with the concept of time: abstract and mathematical.
3) For Bergson the duration is the real time of the conscience. Here, we disagree because the becoming is objective and generates the illusion of time.
4) Although, we intuit the becoming, this is not exclusive of the conscience.
5) The Bergson’s negation of the time it was not just right. The time must be consider as a convenience.
ORIGIN OF THE B-T DUALITY
Arrived the moment to consider the time as an illusion, the definition of this concept lead us to the becoming. An illusion is the distorted interpretation for a perceived stimulus really. This stimulus is the becoming. So, the becoming plus its perception (illusion) conform the B-T Duality.