Advice on which laptop would be better for world of warcraft

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 06:16 pm
Hiya,
I'm trying to decide between 2 laptops and I need help with which one would be better for world of warcraft.

One is the acer aspire 4830, it is intel core i3-2330m 2.3 GHz dual core, 2gb ram and the graphics card says intel hd graphics 3000, upto 821 mb dynamic video memory

the other one is the acer aspire 5253, which is amd dual-core processor E-350 1.6 GHZ dual core, 3gb ram and the graphics card says AMD Radeon HD 6310

I know the processor is better on the 4830 but I don't know wether or not that means it would be better for wow, or wether it more comes down to the graphics card... I googled them both and they both seem like pretty rubbish graphics cards but these 2 laptops are my only 2 laptop choices at the moment, so can someone please help me and tell me which one would be better for running wow? Cos I don't really understand computers/graphics card and everything I looked up about them just made no sense to me, lol. Thank you for any help, Michelle
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,032 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 07:21 pm
@serendipity863,
The second one is better !
0 Replies