Dave Jadiski
Man, this cat can swing
He weighs almost 50 pounds
And he delivers my paper on time

(Chorus)

Dave Capisano
I hardly know him

(Chorus)

[Next two measures sung by the Daves Bruce knows: ] We are the Daves he knows, he knows
We are the Daves he knows
We are the Daves he knows, he knows
We are the Daves he knows

Some of us them are Davids
But most of us are Daves
We all have our own hands
But we come from different moms

These are the Daves I know, I know
[Daves: We are the Daves he knows, he knows]
[All: These are the Daves]

Kids in the Hall.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 03:47 pm
cockney, you funny thing. Bet you're kin to Dr. Seuss. Nothing wilder than Mexican gorillas all named Dave. How does one say Dave in Spanish?

Ceili, nimh, and Quinn. (that sorta sounds like a jazz trio) We do all love aka's often. Especially as children.

Quinn, Thirteen kids? uhoh! No wonder you can't remember them.

nimh, I loved your nom de plume...and you need to start up your poetry writing here and dedicate them to Anastasia. Great inspiration there.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 03:52 pm
Ceili, I loved that Kids in the Hall show, but haven't seen it in years. Funnneeeee.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 03:57 pm
hmmmm
what can I say about grandparents who saddled my uncle with the middle names ... Karl Max ... they were great proponents of May Day and Esperanto.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 04:03 pm
Hi, Mz. Beth. Is your uncle still with us? Did he carry that name with him the rest of his life? Well, Marx could be Mark, I guess. Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 04:15 pm
My dear uncle is a dear, departed uncle now. He was hamburger's older brother. He was known by the name 'Chally', which most canajuns could not make sense of.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 04:28 pm
We've never had a King Dave in England. We need someone over here and make a futile gesture.
The job's well paid and with lots of freebies and perks as well. You just whistle. You do know how to whistle cont you Dave
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 05:25 pm
Ceili wrote:
When he and his wife had a baby, they named the little tyke Jesus Christ Mercedes Benz.

This reminds me of this comedienne that I heard one time on the Queens of Comedy. She was talkin about how cruel it is for parents to name their children after something that they have to "live up to" i.e. she seen girls named Porsche and Mercedes.... when they looked more like a Buick... and one time how she was in this store and she seen this little boy with big ole thick glasses and buck teeth and excess weight. talking bout "Denzel, get over here"... It's a lot funnier when she does it... lol ANYWAY....

I always thought it was wierd that Jesus is so common among Mexicans. and... does anyone here know what Mexicans call Jesus, or is it the same as their common name? (Hay zeus)?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 05:54 pm
Folks, This has been a marvelous experience. I find that ehBeth's father's uncle has the same name as my uncle in law, who was named Chalmis, but was shortened to Challey. Wow! We may be kin.

And oldandknew is back having shed his new persona for the retro one. Don't we love the sense of it?

And Miss Serene, Ceili is really Gypsy Rose Lee.

Goodnight, my friends.

From Florida(my name is really Flora) Smile

Before I go, I do have several choice names for Ralph Nader......................................
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 07:46:16