What brands should i stick to when buying home appliances?

Wed 18 Jul, 2012 05:55 am
Hi guys,

I brought home appliances for my new home , but I am not sure which brands are best for home and the most reliable. I thought of brought a fridge, washing machine and microwave. Obviously Miele is the best , but that is out of my budget. Other brands I have seen selling are Samsung, Fischer and Paykel, Electrolux, and BOSCH. Which of these brands are best for general home appliances?

Thank you so much
John hassen

Ragman

Wed 18 Jul, 2012 06:00 am
@john hassen,
Actually I doubt that is what your purpose is here. Most of us here easily can read your other threads. Perhaps you are a salesman selling appliances and electronics.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Wed 18 Jul, 2012 06:02 am
@john hassen,
Hormel is the best manufacture of spam and spam related appliances.
Mame

Wed 18 Jul, 2012 06:29 am
@john hassen,
Here's a suggestion - go to an appliance repair shop and ask them which brands they never see.
Lustig Andrei

Wed 18 Jul, 2012 11:03 am
You gotta admit, this guy's clever. He doesn't post any links so we can't report him for spamming and get the thread yanked. He's spamming w/o breaking the TOS.
jcboy

Wed 18 Jul, 2012 11:06 am
@Mame,
Laughing

0 Replies

WilliamHayden

Fri 5 Oct, 2012 12:32 am
@john hassen,
Thanks and Regards

Name brand kitchen appliances also usually come with better warranties than standard brand kitchen appliances do, and the service you receive will usually be better. When dealing with high-end kitchen appliances, customer service calls will usually be handled more promptly and the technicians dispatched to service and/or repair your kitchen appliances will have more specialized training.

Thanks and Regards
William Hayden
0 Replies

Linkat

Fri 5 Oct, 2012 07:03 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Hey spammers are now spamming spammers.
tsarstepan

Fri 5 Oct, 2012 07:06 am
@Linkat,
Not quite. This poor soul just suffers from DII or dissociative identity disorder or multiple personality disorder.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 5 Oct, 2012 07:18 am
@tsarstepan,
Here in Canadia, the Maple Leaf brand is a good quality spam.
0 Replies