Would the Brazilian Blowout be worth it?

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 03:08 pm
I've been interested in the Brazilian Blowout treatment for a couple years now... I'm of swedish decent and have hair a lot like taylor swifts from back in 2008 (if yall remember her tight blonde curls). I love my hair when I have the time to style it, HOWEVER I've got 3 problems: 1)I have to blow dry it regularly since it takes up to 5 hours do dry naturally, 2) Because of the heat damage over the years it's started breaking more than I'm ok with, and 3) I'm a double major and pre-med and have very little time to style it when I'm at college.

SO HERE'S MY QUESTION: Will the Brazillian blowout make my hair healthier, or will it do it more damage? I know it will make it quicker to style, but here's the thing... I want to be able to minimize my use of heat products and I dont really care whether or not that means I'd be wearing it curly or straight. I just need it to stop breaking. So do you think the Brazilian Blowout would result in less time under the blowdryer? And does it actually help out the split ends themselves??

Thanks for any advice yall can give me Smile
P.S. I've been trying all different kinds of deep conditioners for over a year now to no avail... so unless you've got some revolutionary new conditioner you know of, you dont really need to suggest it. Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,204 • Replies: 0
No top replies