False victory for former slaves?

KHENRI

Wed 13 Jun, 2012 10:35 am
If Pres. Obama's black DNA is DIRECTLY from Africa (no American slave blood relation) AND his white DNA comes from former SLAVE OWNERS, doesn't that mean that those persons descended from former slaves have been fooled by the slaveowners by selective breeding?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,323 • Replies: 11
Topic Closed
No top replies

Setanta

Wed 13 Jun, 2012 10:39 am
Sure Bubba . . . say, wanna buy a bridge?
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Wed 13 Jun, 2012 08:25 pm
@KHENRI,
You wanna run that by us again, please? But this time re-phrase it so it makes some sense.
KHENRI

Thu 14 Jun, 2012 07:59 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Since it is a FACT that Obama's father and that portion of his lineage came directly from Africa. Since it is a fact that his mother's ancestors owned slaves in America. It is not a leap to say Obama's ancestors were slave owners. The question then is simple, is he a part of a larger conspiracy to give the descendants of former slaves the appearance of victory?
roger

Thu 14 Jun, 2012 08:49 am
@KHENRI,
And this conspiracy has been going on how long? Since before Obama's birth?
KHENRI

Thu 14 Jun, 2012 04:59 pm
@roger,
Obama would be coincidental, any eventual product wouyld have been acceptable. The discussion was made as long ago as the 1780's. I am not saying it is true or false, just observing the facts and asking the question.
Lustig Andrei

Thu 14 Jun, 2012 05:03 pm
@KHENRI,
I still don't understand. A conspiracy to. . . what? And where and how does Obama fit ito it? Color me stupid but I can't follow your argument even a little bit.
KHENRI

Thu 14 Jun, 2012 05:12 pm
Actually, movies have been based upon less, National Treasure and its sequal, the DaVinci Code and its sequal and many more. Get off the high horse and just play around with the question.
0 Replies

KHENRI

Thu 14 Jun, 2012 05:24 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I would not call you stupid my friend. But look at this, Samuel Jackson said he voyed for Obama JUST because he was black, despite MLKjr words saying we should disregard color and pay attention to character. Now, try to play with it, reword it yourself and we"ll talk.
0 Replies

KHENRI

Thu 2 Aug, 2012 07:42 am
@KHENRI,
Since I first posted this query, it has been reported that Obama DOES have a genetic tie to American slaves THROUGH his white mother. Not to just ANY slave, no, not the great one. The report is that he is related to the FIRST slave EVER in America. Bah-loney! Produce the evidence and let it be substantiated by REAL scientists instead of puppets in a lab coat.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 2 Aug, 2012 04:40 pm
Quote:
Samuel Jackson said he voyed for Obama JUST because he was black. . .

Well, Obama is black, regardless of whether he has American slave ancestry.

Or are you saying that "black" only refers to American slaves and their ancestors?

Quote:
Since I first posted this query, it has been reported that Obama DOES have a genetic tie to American slaves THROUGH his white mother. Not to just ANY slave, no, not the great one. The report is that he is related to the FIRST slave EVER in America. Bah-loney! Produce the evidence and let it be substantiated by REAL scientists instead of puppets in a lab coat.

Whether Obama is related to John Punch or not does not negate the fact that these researchers have found that Obama's mother had sub-Saharan African ancestry.
Lustig Andrei

Thu 2 Aug, 2012 04:50 pm
@InfraBlue,
KHENRY isn't interested in such niceties, Infra. He just wants to develop a conspiracy theory of some kind.
0 Replies