WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 08:53 pm
@Sloan,
Sloan wrote:
Not at all, you're a conservative.

Please don't call me a conservative ... you'll hurt my widdle feelings.

Leftist.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 08:59 pm
@Ticomaya,
Much as Set doesn't like me, drunk! drunk!, I'll say he is more complicated than you suggest.
This is not a website for only those who think one way. Consider arguing well instead of being appalled. Some of us are still learning how.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 09:08 pm
@ossobuco,
Oops - I didn't mean that to you, Tico. Sorry. You're a good arguer.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 03:59 am
Which one of you pissed in Sloan's Wheaties?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 09:30 am
Hi everybody.

Hope you all have a very nice Thanksgiving.

It is my favorite holiday...and I cannot wait to get at the turkey (which is going in the oven in a few minutes.)

Hope your lives are all more fun than some of the posts here indicate.
Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 10:24 am
@Frank Apisa,
I'm afraid i must dissent, Frank. I think many of the people who have posted here recently were having too much fun.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 10:33 am
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 12:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Hope your lives are all more fun than some of the posts here indicate.

Happy Thanksgiving, Frank!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 12:14 pm
Thanks Frank for your infusion of civility. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:49 pm
@Setanta,
One member mentioned father rapers and sheep.

Well I can give you a bit of knowledge about that.

The soul purpose of father rape, is to silence us, it is clear, it fails.. We retaliate. CEASE! (the direction is youth rapes old here, my father is a straight laced respectable man who never did anything of that sort)
As far as sheep go, we did a test, Just a random test..
Sheep are nowhere near the non-fearsome force people think.
They flock and they protect, it is not inductive of sexual thoughts (I would presume, though really.. a sheep? anyway?)..
It would take a real monster of a madman to attempt that IMO.
Or some kind of lifeless farmer with a distinct lack of happiness with masturbation.

The guy killing animals and 'burying' them in the closet?
Well, it turns out he just doesn't have the yard space, not much to worry about. (pets die, prove slaughter) (He is usually IMO.. a decoy for a neighbor he never met, but that's a guess, albeit an educated experienced one).

Far more worrisome are the ice pick carrying groups who respond to youthful insult in force. You can shout your way out of it, though not every time. Motherfuckery generally belongs to the beast, forcing us to lock down our lives to protect, vile tactics.
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:06 pm
@nothingtodo,
If you want answers to the questions, ask. I see them but as you can imagine I am tired.
In short the pentagram is used for all manner of things, we want it pure and free of these ancient tactics.

Please respect the rebel who runs to the wilderness, he won, despite his stink and degradation, DIGNITY is mental truth.
Youthful insult arrives from your friend towards your new enemy.
Ultimately one on one is not tackled by myself unless it goes on far too long or weapons are involved, protecting a friend has its reasoning.

They test man, til man falls in victory!

Let me guess, you still think the sexually void of emotion and prostate function have feelings for sheep, when they are out walking and they assess the sheep by walking through, then we have won, you all will be silent.

Ask yourself please, why is your son saying this?

Oh, whist I am on the note of the trials of job or whatever it is, the little girl rescued from drowning, requires not your interference if another is doing it... when leaning over the edge of a boat, jumping in might make matters worse, in the first 10 - 15 seconds... The guy who gets tortured might need your help, though I let that be since I deal with attacks against me myself.. Women are different a story.

When his house is on fire though, you must save him.
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:22 pm
@nothingtodo,
Catching the bottle is dependent on your assigned position, if you are to re-flock, catch it. If not ignore it and evade. Maybe argue.

The discipline of martial arts and not carrying weapons outside, is fouled eventually, do as you wish if the beast is in assault. It can be broken by survival requirements of the leaving. (Your family and neighbors childrens requirements, so cease smirking you child!)

Bend, you say?

I am not so evil as a disciplined soldier, that I must bend to that!

The price of worldly items and the potential loss of family earnings interferes logically with halting the fist against the woman, get the struggle or the vehicle or the valuables out of the way and then interfere, though then it might be over. Applicable when she is giving as good as she gets and still stands.

It makes slight sense to you, though perhaps your family is not on carousel.
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:38 pm
@nothingtodo,
Ignore the breivik (spelling) situation, it speaks volumes in many tongues... Not your design in truth. Yet not your enemy in numerics.
Unless positioned to halt it, then you must, for your positioning has been designated, failure will become you.

Children are spared with his help. Spare them yourselves and you will see less.
DOES PEDOPHILIA AS A TERM EXIST TO BE 'YOU'?

God himself hates the whinge of male and female alike, majority rules, age is 'you'... Liars!

Armies of dirty old men sliding down greasy ropes to Hell and its teat of themselves, is not the intended utopia! They amass knocking the virtue of you to the side like panties! depression on the rise, we kill all your sons slowly for this thing you hold highly!

Your little girls genitalia are once more the fly trap, circled til they know not the truth.

Breeding cage! With rubber lies.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:50 pm
Oh, great, what a denouement.
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:52 pm
@ossobuco,
Move along human, or silence amidst learning, old ferret.

I have nothing against reporting crime to the police, never did (RE: something above, though people who are witnessed to torture screaming animals are left to be tortured briefly, not for days).

Poison me for this?
Failure. Or lies. Or memory wipe?.
Should I have intervened?
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 08:11 pm
@nothingtodo,
You still do not grasp how memory wipes work, they are incremental.

You foolishly believe that my 14000 hour argument had no part in my salvation from these things.

Which is why, the gas chamber is present but on hold. But served in the living room. Silence every generation results in more criminals, Xmas or not.
0 Replies