Drinking and Driving Tip....

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 09:45 am
While the chances of getting pulled over during a long night of boozing it up are really IN your favor(there's more of us drinkers than there are cops on the road), you really shouldn't be drinking and driving. You might end up parking your car crooked, or something.

Sometimes, you find yourself in another dillemma, too. You have $12 in your pocket for a cab, but at the same time you're really hungry and want a pizza.

Walk over to Domino's, order a pizza for delivery...and just hitch a ride home.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,167 • Replies: 20
No top replies

littlek

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 09:46 am
ok then
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 11:26 am
sooo.....thats it?...... wheres the deep well reasoned insights weve come to expect from Dr Doo Hoo. Are you losing bladder control as well?

What if I told you that my youngest son was killed, run down like a squirrel in the road by a goddamm drunk driver?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 11:35 am
Well, that made me feel ill.

{{{{Farmerman}}}}
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 11:38 am
Yes, me too. Ill is exactly the right word.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 11:52 am
well, now I just made the biggest ass mistake on this line. I got hugs from caring people when , actually it was my kids pet squirrel Crockett that got run over by a lady, and she probably wasnt drunk but she was a real bitch when I told her shed have to arrange for Crocketts funeral.
Crockett would sit on my kids head and just lay there like a coonskin hat (hence the name) anybody else, the squirrel would dig your eyeball out , nasty little critters.
BUT, they do have a lot of dark meat. I was ambivalent about losing it, like having a pet cobra.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 11:54 am
I speed up for squirrels.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 11:55 am
OK, good. Sad for Crockett, and you earn a very evil eye from me for that one Evil or Very Mad, but, good.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 12:36 pm
farmerman wrote:
What if I told you that my youngest son was killed, run down like a squirrel in the road by a goddamm drunk driver?

Well...what if, what if I told you my youngest brother was killed by a damn farmer?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 12:55 pm
I don't brake for Amish.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:02 pm
Thas awright. Theyre learning how to use 9mm
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:06 pm
farmerman wrote:
well, now I just made the biggest ass mistake on this line. I got hugs from caring people when , actually it was my kids pet squirrel Crockett that got run over by a lady, and she probably wasnt drunk but she was a real bitch when I told her shed have to arrange for Crocketts funeral.
Crockett would sit on my kids head and just lay there like a coonskin hat (hence the name) anybody else, the squirrel would dig your eyeball out , nasty little critters.
BUT, they do have a lot of dark meat. I was ambivalent about losing it, like having a pet cobra.

grrrrr Twisted Evil
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:05 pm
What if I was to tell everyone here that squirrels, owned by the Amish, and carrying handguns, stole 12 dollars from my son and then shot him dead in front of the pizza parlor?

(isn't that the direction this thread is going in?)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:11 pm
I saw that in the paper. Its a damn shame that them squirrels dont go out and get jobs like other folks.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:18 pm
Yeah... them friggin's squirrels! F' em!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:21 pm
If you make fun of the Amish on the internet, they wouldn't know, would they? Say, did you hear about the high-rolling Amish poker player who raised 3 barns on a bluff and won a horse-drawn Bentley?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:31 pm
cav, dude, where the hell ya been/
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 04:04 pm
You guys are a riot, lol!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 04:19 pm
farmerman: