How to take care of eyelashes?

Fri 25 May, 2012 06:59 am
Would anyone help me how to properly take care of my eyelashes? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 13 • Views: 4,957 • Replies: 16
Topic Closed

Butrflynet

Fri 25 May, 2012 10:24 am
@aliyasmith13,
I use hot rollers on mine.
tsarstepan

Fri 25 May, 2012 10:26 am
@Butrflynet,
I plucked out all my eyelashes a year ago then I hired 22 inch worms per eye to reenact my eyelashes but in an animated fashion.
Irishk

Fri 25 May, 2012 10:40 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
inch worms
I love make-up talk!!!

0 Replies

aliyasmith13

Tue 19 Jun, 2012 02:59 am
@tsarstepan,
Wow that was nice!
0 Replies

aliyasmith13

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 10:10 am
@Butrflynet,
How was that? Smile
0 Replies

rebeca-cabriales

Tue 9 Oct, 2012 11:01 am
@aliyasmith13,
with your finger get some olive oil and put some in your eyelashes in the morning and before you go to sleep this will get them stronger and longer
0 Replies

KateMccoy

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 06:13 am
@aliyasmith13,
The eye is the most beautiful and most delicate part of our body which can either increase the beauty of your face or can degrade its glory. Through special care and attention you can create a protective cover your eyelashes which cover your eyes and provide its safety.
0 Replies

Tilna

Tue 30 Jul, 2013 12:39 am
@aliyasmith13,
Apply some castor oil before going to bed....i use t put them regularly...and trust me gotta good result within two weeks... Smile
0 Replies

nurein

Mon 12 May, 2014 03:56 am
Before going to sleep apply petroleum jelly to your lashes this would help to grow your lashes.
morganperry89

Tue 29 Nov, 2016 04:50 am
@aliyasmith13,
have u ever seen like the eyelash seperating brushes/eyebrow grooming things....get one.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 29 Nov, 2016 08:25 am
@nurein,
nurein wrote:

Before going to sleep apply petroleum jelly to your lashes this would help to grow your lashes.

Fluoroantimonic acid gel works better.
0 Replies

VanessaEvans

Fri 26 May, 2017 06:29 am
@aliyasmith13,
Are you eyelashes natural or you got extensions?
0 Replies

Dubaicosmetic01

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 02:22 am
Upper eyelid surgery it really give a new look to your face and eyes.
0 Replies

Alister

Thu 15 Jun, 2017 05:11 am
@aliyasmith13,
#1 Taking care of your eyelashes is the first step to ensure you have thicker and longer ones. In order to maintain them, trim them from time to time. You can buy special scissors for this purpose.
#2 Buy a lash comb or an unused mascara brush to clean them and comb them. This habit will keep your eyelashes strong and prevent their breakage too often.
#3 In order to enhance them naturally, you can make use of home remedies. Applying olive oil on them regularly will help to a certain extent. Even castor oil works wonders for your lashes.
#4 Another lash enhancer is petroleum jelly. You can apply it using a fine brush or a Q-tip. Many people use almond oil also to make their eyelashes grow. Mix in a little egg white to avoid their breakage.
#5 Apply carefully to avoid these going into your eyes. Though these remedies have been known to strengthen and improve the appearance of eyelashes, they do take time to show effects. Eyelashes do not grow very quickly. And even when they do, it is just a few millimetres.
Make-up
#6 If your eyelashes aren’t too long and thick but you would like to make them look that way, you can choose the right mascara to do so. Here’s a video to help apply mascara the right way. There are volumising products which make the eyelashes more prominent by adding more intensity in them.
#7 The only thing to remember is to always remove any speck of make-up before you go to bed. This is because, using it extensively and not taking it off will make your eyelashes finer than before. It will leave a chemical deposit on them which can also go into your eye. Watch this quick video to learn the right way to remove eye make-up.
#8 If mascara does not give you the desired result, you can also opt for fake eyelashes. These come with a glue-like solution which helps stick the fake eyelashes on the real ones. This gives an illusion that they are part of your eyelashes and enhance their length and volume. Again, do they take them off before sleeping to not cause much harm to your eyes and eyelashes. You could also use an eyelash curler for a more dramatic appearance.
0 Replies

skylight

Tue 10 Oct, 2017 09:35 pm
@aliyasmith13,
You can apply olive or coconut oil everyday to keep them stronger and thicker
0 Replies

Richa94

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:35 am
Apply castor oil and coconut oil on your eyelashes as it will help in growing eyelashes thicker naturally.
0 Replies