On Gay Marriage - Hypocrisy, thy Name is Republican

thack45

Reply Tue 15 May, 2012 09:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
They also support wars, but doesn't want to pay for them - even by the simple fact that a republican president started the two wars Obama inhereted.
Then they complain that our national debt continues to grow.

There is no solution for stupid.
There is no solutio,

why them dag-nabbed no account repubikins is at it ageen
RABEL222

Reply Tue 15 May, 2012 09:36 pm
@thack45,
Very cogent.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 16 May, 2012 11:32 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Careful, Snood, your hypocrisy is glaring.

Odd that so many from the land of the brave scurry to the safe confines of ignore when confronted with ideas that they find disconcerting.

Not disconcerting, but in my opinion, you lack the logical thinking that many people that are born in the U.S. would not follow your beliefs, they knowing that you cannot have the same cognitive dissonance as they would, being a citizen born in another country. You are just the wrong person, in my opinion, to trumpet your thinking. Be reborn in the U.S., and then you can give more credence to your thoughts. You just don't have a dog in the hunt you are so concerned about.

You do know that there might be readers that think your diatribes just reflect a sour grapes attitude, since so many Canadians came to the U.S. to solidify their success. I am beginning to wonder if the unconscious psychological motivation to your diatribes correlates to the child having his/her nose against the bakery window, and realizing that they cannot have any of the delicious cookies and cake inside?
snood

Reply Wed 16 May, 2012 12:13 pm
@Foofie,
Well, I agree there's definitely some kind of obsessive ideation going on, but it'd take some inpatient observation to get to the causes of it.

Hopefully he's not a physical threat to himself or anyone else.
JTT

Reply Wed 16 May, 2012 02:53 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Hopefully he's not a physical threat to himself or anyone else.

Unlike those of the US military, right, Snood.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 16 May, 2012 03:41 pm
@JTT,
Could you be more specific? Are you talking about the poor bastard on the ground carrying a rifle who is trying to defend his life or some general sitting behind a desk making life and death decisions that dont really affect him? Your characterization of military which lumps all of them in one group dosent stand. Its the same as saying because JTT has a screw loose the whole world does also.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 May, 2012 08:26 pm
@RABEL222,
I just included JTT as one of several fanatics on a2k. His message doesn't vary from his basic premise; a friggen bore.
JTT

Reply Wed 16 May, 2012 08:29 pm
@RABEL222,
I haven't yet seen any concern from you, Rabel, for the millions of innocents slaughtered by the USA.

Have you expressed this level of concern for German or Japanese troops?

What about all the Vietnamese troops who were fighting to expel a heinous band of war criminals/terrorists from their country?

Quote:

Six Questions for Deborah Nelson on Vietnam War Crimes, and Why They Matter Now
By Ken Silverstein

The use of body counts was lethal for civilians and ineffective as a measure of success in a counterinsurgency operation. Yet it resurfaced during the Iraq war.

2. Were you surprised to discover the scope of these crimes?

We didn’t really discover the extent of U.S. war crimes in Vietnam. While the war-crime archive is the largest compilation of government records on U.S. atrocities in Vietnam to surface so far, it’s not close to a full accounting. Evidence indicates the archive represents a small window into a much bigger problem. An anonymous letter-writer tried to convey the bigger picture to Gen. William Westmoreland, then Army chief of staff, in 1970. He described the routine killing of civilians in the Mekong Delta to meet command pressure for enemy body count. He estimated more than a hundred people perished a month. An internal analysis concluded the letter was credible; and, in 1972, a Newsweek article by Kevin Buckley drew similar conclusions based on hospital records and interviews with military sources and residents. Yet the allegations were not investigated, so they weren’t counted in the task force’s official tally of war-crime cases.

http://harpers.org/archive/2009/02/hbc-90004324

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 16 May, 2012 08:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
His message doesn't vary from his basic premise;

It's pretty difficult to vary from war crimes/terrorism, rape, torture, murder, CI. I wish that the US had varied from their basic premise, described above. That would have allowed me to provide you with more entertaining material.

But we both know what the US is. You just aren't adult enough to face up to it. That's why you've cut and run and you try to blame it on me. I didn't commit these war crimes. I didn't order ongoing terrorism against innocent people around the world.

It's still going on as we speak, but you [the general you] are all just sitting back and letting it happen.

Read Deborah Nelson's expose of the horrors perpetrated by Rabel's poor little grunts. Do you want to start blaming Professor Nelson next?

0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 16 May, 2012 09:10 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Could you be more specific? Are you talking about the poor bastard on the ground carrying a rifle who is trying to defend his life or some general sitting behind a desk making life and death decisions that dont really affect him? Your characterization of military which lumps all of them in one group dosent stand. Its the same as saying because JTT has a screw loose the whole world does also.

http://bumpybrains.com/comics/images/a_loose_screw_comic.jpg
JTT

Reply Thu 17 May, 2012 07:33 am
@snood,
Ignoring the truth yet again, Snood.

Do me a solid, will ya? Try honesty instead of hypocrisy and deception.
0 Replies

knight4444

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 09:52 am
@revelette,
Nice post REVELETTE the usa is turning into a nut house! I'm a christian myself but this phoney push for republicans trying to con ignorant people into believing their going to usher in christian religious government is EXACTLY what the fore fathers STRONGLY wanted to avoid!! republicans phoney anti gay views anti gay marriage is to satisfy those insane mostly SOUTHERN so called christian churches!! it was called the SOUTHERN STRATEGY! Filth like falwell and robertson sucker their naive so called christian members into embracing gop phoney moral values, and unfortunately it works
0 Replies