Prisons
Crack
Pants hanging down to knees
Single family households
Misery
Despair
Affirmative Action
Chaos

1.Black women MUST have at least five kids by at least three different men by the age of 21.
2.It is perfectly acceptable to gun down your best friend in a dispute over a crack whore, a piece of chicken.
3.Always struggle with the police during your arrest.
4.The more sex partners a black woman has, the higher status she has.
5.Claim that whites put drugs in black neighborhoods to keep them down.
6.Justify all crimes you've committed by blaming white people for holding you back.
7.Blacks should always be loud in public places, and always try to cut in line at movie theaters, convenience stores, and restaurants, and then pick a fight with someone when they say something.
8.Celebrate your false heroes such as Martin Luther King, Jr., and show a false sense of unity with your fellow negroes. The very next day, return to your true ways and kill, rob, and rape…
9.Blacks operating a motor vehicle should slam on the brakes purposely to cause an accident, and then act injured. Again, the victim should be white, and again, you will sue.
10.Walk into the department store of choice and shoplift, and get ready to CHIMPOUT if you are caught.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 5,038 • Replies: 59
Topic Closed

msolga

Sat 5 May, 2012 09:28 pm
@noblacksplease,
<yawn>
Boring, boring, boring ....
.... totally predictable stereotypes.

Perhaps you should have posted this on the "white victims/black crimes" thread?
You'd be amongst like-minded people there.
Setanta

Sun 6 May, 2012 12:35 am
@msolga,
Indeed . . . if he met Pamela Rosa, it could be budding young love!
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Sun 6 May, 2012 12:37 am
@noblacksplease,
Do they let you cross the street without supervision?
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Sun 6 May, 2012 01:25 am
@noblacksplease,
Quote:
Black contributions to America

Slavery in Britain's Thirteen Colonies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Casor

0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Sun 6 May, 2012 10:09 am
@noblacksplease,
Quote:
Black contributions to America

Ebonics
0 Replies

JTT

Sun 6 May, 2012 10:11 am
I think the title speaks to the issue that all regarding race issues in the US is not as rosy as many make it out to be.
Below viewing threshold (view)
jcboy

Sun 6 May, 2012 01:49 pm
This is the dumbest thread I have ever seen!

Quote:
I say again: 95% of the problems blacks experience living in America would evaporate within two years of the demoKKKrat party being outlawed and banned.

And this is the most stupid comment I’ve ever seen.

White trash scare me.
0 Replies

chai2

Sun 6 May, 2012 02:04 pm
@JTT,
Well, there's going to be very stupid ignorant people in every country of the world.

A four year old could see through his "facts"
JTT

Sun 6 May, 2012 02:10 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
Well, there's going to be very stupid ignorant people in every country of the world.

Undoubtedly, Chai. But that doesn't address my point. It's an oft repeated statement here and in general in the USA that the US has shed its ugly past as regards its race issues.
chai2

Sun 6 May, 2012 02:28 pm
@JTT,
No, it does address your point.

I don't know where you live, but I've lived in half a dozen places in the U.S. and I have Never, with a capital N heard it said anywhere that the U.S. has shed it's ugly past as regards to its race issues.

No country is without race issues.

However, really, I mean really stupid comments like the OP's are ususally made by people who don't function well in society anyway.
They are the people most of us tend to avoid, because they are so stupid.

I'm sure even educated, sophisticated (as in they know how to set their comments out there without raising alarm as quickly) inwardly cringe when they hear crappola like this.

One can never shed it's ugly past, because the past has already happened.

Personally, I can't speak to any race issues that happened before my grandparents all moved to the U.S. within the last 90 years, ugly or otherwise.

I'm not going to argue with you, but I've never heard that the word has been spread throughout the world that the U.S. has no race issues.

We have a bunch of stupid people here too.
Lustig Andrei

Sun 6 May, 2012 02:36 pm
@chai2,
How dare you contradict JTT, Chai??!!

Don't you know that in her eyes Amurrikkka is the Great Satan, deceiving the world and wreaking havoc everywhere else on this otherwise peaceful planet?
chai2

Sun 6 May, 2012 02:40 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

How dare you contradict JTT, Chai??!!

Don't you know that in her eyes Amurrikkka is the Great Satan, deceiving the world and wreaking havoc everywhere else on this otherwise peaceful planet?

Ha, that's a goodn'

Actually, I have little knowledge of world politics, and don't know much about satan either.

Most days I'm just putting one foot in front of the other, and do my best to avoid people who are vexations to the spirit.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Sun 6 May, 2012 02:47 pm
@noblacksplease,
You have described probably everyone that lives in the U.S. White, Black, Indian and so on...

Maybe you shouldn't watch tv so much. To me it is the media that basically brain wash people to think what you described.

chai2

Sun 6 May, 2012 02:49 pm
@trying2learn,
speak of the devil
JTT

Sun 6 May, 2012 03:10 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
You know, Merry, sometimes you like to represent yourself as a thinking person and then this much used old piece of nonsense comes out of your mouth. What's next - Love 'er or leave 'er!?

You're almost as bad as OmSig for outright deception.
trying2learn

Sun 6 May, 2012 03:14 pm
@chai2,
Excuse me? Why would you write such a thing?
Lustig Andrei

Sun 6 May, 2012 03:21 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

You're almost as bad as OmSig for outright deception.

I'm not trying to deceive any one, JTT. As one of my all-time favorite malapropist Americans used to say, "I calls 'em as I sees them."
chai2

Sun 6 May, 2012 03:25 pm
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

Excuse me? Why would you write such a thing?

I think you either need to reread what you wrote, or explain what you meant.

1. Forums
  2. » WHY BLACKS ARE HATED THE MOST?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:59:44