ok...here is what I came up with for the rest....
1. The student would be a woman? 125/200=5/8
2. The student would not be a psychology major?155/200=31/40
3. The student would be either a biology major or engineering major? 100/200=1/2
4. The student would be an education major?25/200=1/1/4
b. If two students are drawn randomly from the class, what is the probability that:
1. Both of them would be men? 2/75
2. One would be a linguistics major and one would be an biology major?25/200=1/8 would be a linguistics major and 50/200=1/4 would be a biology major
BUT...I can't figure out how to work out b3, OR c 1 and 2????