Have you ever felt your soul is leaving your body in the beginning of sleep?

Manss

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 11:46 pm
@messier3184,
Quote:
I am recently participating in a course about consciousness neurology, It
seems there is no soul for humans .. the current scenario for explaining
such feelings is based on quantum mechanical effects in our neurons. Actually there
are just materials an signals which conduct what happen to you!

when you are talking about human soul come out from physic subjects please.
human body is only a machine which soul just use it- and brain is this machine computer and nerves are this computer wire connectors and soul is this machine driver. This machine computer sense the environment things and occurrences and announce to driver and take order from him as well. Brain doesn't sense any thing itself, but what it sense transmit to the soul and it feel those and show reaction. This reaction dependent on that computer ability and speed ( that ability is different in various persons ). you see I am talking you at present, what is talking you it is not just my body and my brain. These are some tools which I can connect you and explain about my thoughts , my feels , my education , my viewpoint and other. you and other are thus as well. Fundamentally we are human soul in a material body and if not body is a naturally machine and it doesn't mean human lonely
0 Replies

123sarah

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 09:26 am
I have had this happen a few times. I had to have a large brain tumor plus a whole brain lobe removed in my teens. I called up my neurologist whenever odd things happened, like this situation.

I was going to sleep and them felt myself rise up out of my body, pretty much hanging out near the ceiling, looking down at my body and the rest of my room, and my body felt paralyzed. There was also a large area of light that I felt like I was getting sucked toward. I think I managed to wake up but was really bothered by the whole thing.

I called my neurosurgeon the next day, and he said I had gotten stuck between the state of being awake and the state of being asleep. We usually just pass into the next state without any issues, but occasionally get stuck for a bit. Something about the brain's signals randomly misfiring.

I thought this sounded fine, except it didn't really address getting sucked toward the light. I think I may have quit breathing during this time and would maybe have lost consciousness or died if I hadnt woken up and started breathing again.
messier3184

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 12:33 pm
@123sarah,
Interesting! last night I again had this experience and I forced myself to wake up
despite I had decided not to force myself to wake up if it happen to me again!
But I was not that much brave.
0 Replies

ikillyou

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 11:56 am
@messier3184,
if you dont mind the possibility of death try not waking up and see what happens
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 03:42:38