can i get a ticket without paperwork or signature???

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 11:53 am
me and some friends had just rolled a truck and had to drive it back to the place we were staying and when a sheriff saw the damaged vehcile he pulled us over. he did a sobriety test to the driver and had us stay in the car he saw beer cans in the bed of the truck. he then asked us if we had been drinking and only one of the 4 guys responded and he said yes. so we all got out and he told us we were all getting mic`s and the one sober kid was getting a mip. the driver getting a dui by minor. were all 18. then we all gave him our id but me and another guy didnt have our ideas so he wrote down our names and said he was taking us to jail. then we repeated our friend is sober he can drive us back and he let us do that. he also made us put ONLY the full beer cans in the bed of his truck and leave the emptys. he said we were all getting our tickets in the mail but he has no signatures or proof we were ever even there and dint individually ask us if we had been drinking or smell us or sobriety test,nothing!

do you think he was just trying to scare us because he saw what we had just been through or can this actually go through???

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,489 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 12:27 pm
I don't know where you live, or what a mic or a mip is, but I'm pretty sure a DUI is more than a ticketable offence. If he didn't write the tickets at that point or arrest you, I think he was taking the mickey out on you and getting a free stash.
djjd62

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 02:09 pm
@Ceili,
that was my take too, scare the hillbillies and grab some free beers
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2012 07:58 am
MIP = minors in possession.

If you feel so strongly about this, then go to court and plead your case. But don't expect the court agree with you instead of the officer.

You will get fines and probably have to attend classes.

You all drank and ROLLED a truck? You are lucky you aren't in the morgue.
Consider this a wake-up call, buddy.

0 Replies