my girlfriend cheated

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 01:05 am
I am in relation for about 2 year wid My girlfriend and she had cheated me six times. Now, she is engaged with one of my friend. Whenever i talked about cheating she denies about being anything between her and my friend. But friend have told me everything and i am 100% sure that she has cheated on me. She once accepted it also. I want to leave her but I am not able to do it because I love her most and want to marry her. She also telephoned me daily I instructed not to do this. But she want to keep a relationship of friendship wid me but I don't want to keep any kind of relation with her.

What should I do? i want to leave her and want to teach her that she will never find anyone like me in her life

jespah

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 06:28 am
@amarendra138,
amarendra138 wrote:
I want to leave her and want to teach her that she will never find anyone like me in her life

That's a lousy reason to do pretty much anything.

I'd say you're pretty overconfident for someone who's been cheated on a half a dozen times. She has found someone who she thinks is better than you. Sorry, I know that's harsh, but she has. So rather than sticking with her to somehow try to teach her a lesson (and believe me, she is clearly not receptive to this), leave anyway - for your own reasons.

As for your friend who she cheated on you with? I'd say this is not such a great friend, eh? You might wanna cut off all contact with him, too.

As for you - you need to learn about yourself, why you would willingly want to spend time, and even think about marrying, a person who so obviously and thoroughly disrespects you and treats you like crap.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 06:30 am
@amarendra138,
Welcome to A2K!

If your girlfriend has cheated six times (that you know), what are the chances that she will be faithful after you are married? It seems to me that you deserve better than that.
vikorr

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 11:55 pm
@amarendra138,
Hmmm...it's a rather incestuous and unfaithful world that you live in, at least until around late thirties from what I've seen, sometimes mid 40's.

And there won't be anyone like you, just like there won't be anyone like the current girl she's with...who isn't your friend, or she would not do such a thing...except that it's not a 'normal' world.

Do you realise how confused you are? Find out what you want, and stick with it.

Quote:
I want to leave her but I am not able to do it because I love her most and want to marry her.
Quote:
What should I do? i want to leave her and want to teach her that she will never find anyone like me in her life
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2012 07:48 am
This is a VERY unstable relationship and to discuss marriage is unrealistic, immature and fanciful - which I believe describes the world the OP lives in.
0 Replies

Chights47

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 10:04 am
@amarendra138,
You should very angry with them yet you don't really seem to be. Your girlfriend cheating on you even once is to many but you're still thinking about marriage after she cheated on you SIX TIMES! This is not the type of girl that you even want to associate with, much less consider marriage. She's already engaged to your "friend" anyway, neither of them respect you enough to care abot how you feel in this so you should move on to other people who care enough about you not to treat you in such a shitty way.

It seems to me that you don't properly respect yourself or that this girl is very attractive or special in some way (or some mixture of both) and your afraid that you won't ever get anything like that again so you accept these horrible thing they are doing to you. I use to be in a similar type of circumstance and believe me, you'll end up finding someone who is soooo much better than that whore who treats you the way you deserve...like an actual human being.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 10:14 am
@amarendra138,
Quote:
Leave her and go on and do something really great with your life. Do it and then carefully select someone else using all the lessons youve learned from this woman.
I think that, in about 5 to 10 years, it will all become a blur and you will say "who"" when asked whether your present gf and you keep in touch.

0 Replies

smith9800

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 01:39 am
@amarendra138,
avoid her calls....
0 Replies

myadultdatingblog23

Reply Mon 28 May, 2012 08:08 pm
@Phoenix32890,
if the god can forgive 100 times or endless, also me can forgive her... but i want her to explain what happen with her.. why she cheating with me,...
Irishk

Reply Mon 28 May, 2012 08:59 pm
http://pleated-jeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/when-you-like-someone-that-you-cant-have.gif
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 28 May, 2012 10:30 pm
@myadultdatingblog23,
myadultdatingblog23 wrote:

if the god can forgive 100 times or endless, also me can forgive her... but i want her to explain what happen with her.. why she cheating with me,...

Aha!
0 Replies

legalbillingsoftware

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2012 12:43 am
yeah, teach that girl a lesson because she don't deserve a good guy like you.
0 Replies

Mazzz27

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 09:39 am
that would kill me...shes got a new boyfriend after she cheated. she mustve had such a good time that he changed her heart.
0 Replies