Dear Republicans: Women using birth control (AKA "sluts") can also vote.

DrewDad

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 09:17 am
Republicans losing lady voters. Gee, no one saw that coming

Quote:

After spending a solid year in the House trying to pass laws to ban women's health care, redefine rape, protect the "religious liberty" of hospitals that would prefer to let women die rather than provide necessary health care to them, Republicans weren't certain they'd made it clear just how anti-woman the party is. So they decided to turn the dial to 11 by attacking basic health care as a violation of their "religious liberty." And they held No Girls Allowed hearings about how vaginas make Catholic bishops very sad. And then, just for good measure, they chased off one of the few Republican women in the Senate because her occasional mild interest in women's rights doesn't jibe with their 17th century platform.

Quote:
Pew experts were also struck, Doherty said, that Obama's lead against Romney among all women "was quite substantial, 59-38 percent."

DrewDad

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 09:18 am
@DrewDad,
I'm guess it's easier to get to the polls when you're taking the pill, than it is when you're holding an aspirin between your knees.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 09:19 am
@DrewDad,
but aren't they just those feminazis you hear so much about
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 09:54 am
Maybe they should not be allowed to vote. You heard it here first.
Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 09:58 am
@FreeDuck,
That's exactly what i was thinking, Miss Duck . . . sluts are allowe to vote ? ! ? ! ? Who knew?
boomerang

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 11:05 am
@Setanta,
Well we can vote but really we're all too busy having sex to have time to vote so we don't worry our pretty little heads about it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 11:06 am
Whew ! ! ! What a relief . . .
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 11:19 am
Aspirin is a birth control. Wait, i am a male, what difference does it make to me.
Ceili

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 11:24 am
@RABEL222,
/\Sadly, that is the point./\
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 12:19 pm
I'm gonna vote for mandatory vasectomies for all men over 25. I'll be a lot nicer to them and allow their employer to provide access to health insurance that covers the cost of the mandatory contraception. Very Happy Unlike dogs, they'd be allowed to keep their dangling bits.

It'd be a small one-time cost and then no one will have to be bothered with any future birth control expenses. Of course, that would mean any woman wishing to have a child would need to have sex with a youngun under 25 (or obtain sperm from one) to do so.... Mr. Green
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 02:01 pm
I must have missed the vote where the Republican House voted to refer to women who used the pill as "sluts."
DrewDad

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 02:05 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Well, "it's not the language [Romney] would have used."

I wonder what language he would have substituted?

George Will seems to be the only conservative that really understands how egregious Rush's comments were, and how pathetic it makes the Republican leadership look when nobody is willing to stand up to the guy.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 02:07 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
And the real point of the discussion is how women are turning away from the Republican party.

Quote:
Obama's lead against Romney among all women "was quite substantial, 59-38 percent."
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 03:37 pm
@Butrflynet,
You are one evil woman!
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 10:09 am
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

I'm gonna vote for mandatory vasectomies for all men over 25. I'll be a lot nicer to them and allow their employer to provide access to health insurance that covers the cost of the mandatory contraception. Very Happy Unlike dogs, they'd be allowed to keep their dangling bits.

It'd be a small one-time cost and then no one will have to be bothered with any future birth control expenses. Of course, that would mean any woman wishing to have a child would need to have sex with a youngun under 25 (or obtain sperm from one) to do so.... Mr. Green

I'll vote for that! Just think all that slutting around will be much more fun! Laughing
RABEL222

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 10:58 am
@Stormwatch,
Right up to the time ones wife puts 4 38 cal holes in one.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 02:23 pm
I now believe that 95% of the Republicans in office are useless scum bags. Looks like Mitt-Witt will be the one running against Obama. Mittins is one scary prick who is scared to death to stand up to Rush Limbaugh but not afraid to drop bombs on Iran. See ya at the polls, asshole.

As for you Rush, why don't you ingest every single one of those aspirins you wanna put between my legs and every other womans.

November can't get here fast enough. I am sick of this ****.

jcboy

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2012 05:26 pm
@JustBrooke,
I like her Cool
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 02:38 pm
http://www.thejanedough.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/slut-flowchart.jpg
DrewDad

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2012 08:06 am
@wmwcjr,
Rise of the Single-Woman Voter