IS RUSH A CONSERVATIVE?? WHAT DOES HE CONSERVE?

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 11:35 am
@OmSigDAVID,
All I can say about you, david, is that you are unique. Never had a driver cut in front of you without signaling or any warning? Never sat in a restaurant waiting for the waiter to take your order or getting your food promptly? I call those "societal offenses." It happens to almost everybody - except you.

Yes, you are unique.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 11:43 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
All I can say about you, david, is that you are unique.
Never had a driver cut in front of you without signaling or any warning? Never sat in a restaurant waiting for the waiter to take your order or getting your food promptly? I call those "societal offenses." It happens to almost everybody - except you.

Yes, you are unique.
I patronize restaurants that offer good table service.
The movements of traffic fall below my notice; (tho not while I 'm driving).

I have never been the victim of discrimination.
Your statement to Foofie was false.

David
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 11:49 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You wrote,
Quote:

That's what I said, david, you are unique! It's probably because you are a WASP. You're the ones who discriminate; not only white on white, but white against most minorities, gays and lesbians, and against women.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 12:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You wrote,
Quote:
I did.

cicerone imposter wrote:
That's what I said, david, you are unique!
It's probably because you are a WASP.
You're the ones who discriminate; not only white on white,
but white against most minorities, gays and lesbians, and against women.
I have never discriminated against anyone for being white (tho I have discriminated against some whites, for other reasons).
I have not (so far as I remember) discriminated "against most minorities" (pointedly, not against the Japs).
The issue just never presented itself.
I have never discriminated against homosexuals of either gender.
I deem it unlikely that I will do so in the future.

David
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 02:04 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You wrote,
Quote:
(pointedly, not against the Japs).

It's because you are blind when you are a bigoted asshole.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 02:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Standard etiquette? ROFLMAO And you're the standard? LOL

Give me a ******* break! You're a loser who has no common sense. Your family and friends must always be apologizing to you for their "offenses."

You talk about "emotional baggage" as if Jews are the only ones who has suffered in this world. WRONG! You live with "victimitist." It's a chronic disease that hits a few people in this world; it's a mental state that's not normal.

We "all" live with some form of discrimination or societal offense. You should crawl into your shell and stay there; it'll be much safer for you.

Your take on travel is way off the mark; it's about expanding one's knowledge about this world; meeting people who live in different lands, enjoying their sites, their food and drink, and yes, making memories.

What you call "egocentric" is based solely on your ignorance. I have friends all around the world. Your circle of friends must be very small, indeed.

One more thing; I've have met many a2kers in the flesh. When I was in Hamburg last year, I had friends from Manchester, England, and Lippstadt, Germany, join me there to spend three days together. They have also visited Northern California in years past, and we have spent time together.

They are my friends.

You are such a bon vivant, in my opinion. I do not value being a bon vivant. Plus, your opinion is always correct. Sorry for my offering my obviously incorrect opinion, even though I still think that if someone could travel, but beforehand knew that they would remember nothing of the trip, they would not approach the travel with the same gusto, if any gusto at all. You are proving my point by valuing all the "friends" you have met in your travels. That is my point, travel is an ego enhancing activity. It makes our lives a greater movie for our long term memories. I am too humble to be involved with such an egocentric activity.

Stop annoying me with your posts responding to me.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 03:16 pm
@Foofie,
"Travel is an ego enhancing activity?" What if I travel because I enjoy it.

Do you do anything for entertainment? Probably not; it will cost too much of your hard earned money.

Like I said, you're a loser.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2021 12:05 pm
HE'S DEAD!
oralloy

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2021 04:43 pm
@hightor,
Rest in peace.
0 Replies