Was This Rape Or Bad Sexual Experience?

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 08:54 pm
While watching tv my 162 pound boyfriend stands up saying "ok it's bedroom time". He holds my hand waiting for me to get up. In the bedroom his face changed while he said "do you like daddy". I looked confused then he pointed to his manhood saying "suck it hard,suck it hard". I started thinking of my dad while looking at his manhood. The daddy comment turned me off and I told him I did not want to do oral right now. I got off the bed then he pushed me against the bed shouting "you get down on all fours right now".

I was in complete shock and scared when he put his penis up my anus. Now I feel like i'm not the same person as I used to be. I feel empty and broken inside. Was this rape or a bad sexual experience? I understand guys can't stop in the middle or they get "blue balls". Was I a selfish girlfriend? The "do you like daddy" comment was weird.Major turn off for me.

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 08:57 pm
@theblueberrygirl,
="( This was rape, go to the police!
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 12:44 am
@theblueberrygirl,
It sounds like forcible sodomy,
but getting the police involved has very serious consequences.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 01:19 am
Hopefully there is more to this story, as you make this guy sound like a creep. Have you in the past had pillow talk about playing these kinds of BDSM games? Most of the time your scenario happens when a couple fantasize about doing these things and the guy on his own decides that "now" would be a good time. If you never have indicated a desire for this kind of fun then you might consider upgrading to a better BF.

Re Question: can not give an answer without more information.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 05:37 am
@theblueberrygirl,
Talk to someone you trust about this. He doesn't appear to have shown any remorse. If you do nothing you're saying that behaviour was acceptable, and you don't know what he might do next. In any event he seems more concerned about his own pleasure than your feelings.

You can talk to the police. It's your decision as to whether or not to press charges, talking to someone about this won't start a series of events you have no control over.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 06:41 am
@theblueberrygirl,
theblueberrygirl wrote:

While watching tv my 162 pound boyfriend stands up saying "ok it's bedroom time". He holds my hand waiting for me to get up. In the bedroom his face changed while he said "do you like daddy". I looked confused then he pointed to his manhood saying "suck it hard,suck it hard". I started thinking of my dad while looking at his manhood. The daddy comment turned me off and I told him I did not want to do oral right now. I got off the bed then he pushed me against the bed shouting "you get down on all fours right now".

I was in complete shock and scared when he put his penis up my anus. Now I feel like i'm not the same person as I used to be. I feel empty and broken inside. Was this rape or a bad sexual experience? I understand guys can't stop in the middle or they get "blue balls". Was I a selfish girlfriend? The "do you like daddy" comment was weird.Major turn off for me.

I think this post is bs. Sorry if I am wrong but something just doesn't sound authentic about it.
roger

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 10:50 am
@Krumple,
Ya think?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 29 Feb, 2012 03:08 pm
Well, I'm all in favor of sex games between two WILLING partners. Have you played this game before?

He apparently didn't pick up that you didn't want to play at that moment.

But you seem very willing to forgive him - heck, you are downright worried that you aren't a good girlfriend.

Unless you see that this has revealed a real dangerous streak in your man, then do what he wants, when he wants. You seem not to be bothered that you don't matter, anyway.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 29 Feb, 2012 03:37 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
I think this post is bs.

Could be. Nevertheless it could help someone with a similar experience.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 29 Feb, 2012 03:43 pm
@theblueberrygirl,
theblueberrygirl, most girls don't know what blue balls are, just noting the two "blues" there.

In any event, it's not unusal for a guy to see his penis as big, call him "daddy" most girls laugh and don't think of their "Daddy"... Doesn't a girl usually go out with a guy that reminds her of her Daddy? Daddy's girl, they play usually an important role in their daughters life and usually, a girl wants a guy just like him "taking the sex out of it" .. I would have laughed, I think i did when I was young I am pretty sure I had that kind of talk thrown at me by my boyfriends... You don't say how long you have been going out with him though, long term relationship I would have found that amusing, new relationship I would question if it really is a relationship, or just sex.

Like Hawkeye stated you really need to give us the background further.

In short, however, no one has the right to take unless you say it's ok. And, I'd question this relationship full stop if you have never discussed this type of sexual behaviour as taking is not part of a good relationship.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 29 Feb, 2012 11:30 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
most girls laugh and don't think of their "Daddy"

The nub of the problem here is likely that this girl neither laughed in is face nor made any other attempt to indicate that she was not down with this game. I have a serious problem with women who go with the flow, never stating their minds, who after the fact want to whine about being abused. They need to grow the **** up and start taking responsibility for their situation. The feminist assertion that we can not expect such honesty from women because men might maim or kill them is BS most of the time.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 01:25 am
@hawkeye10,
Well, I can list a few things.

Shock sets in for starters not the type of guy she thought he was... That accounts for some time, things are'nt instant..

Communication, being young and talking about boundries at the beginning , second.

And he aint what he projected he was , you know " I love you, you're beautiful, I want to make love to you" to then, when he has caught his prey, "get down on all four biach" , excepting that that reverts back to number one, shock.

Not everything is black and white Hawkeye.

Like you said, if the poster advises a bit more then you can ascertain your thoughts ....
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 01:42 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Shock sets in for starters not the type of guy she thought he was... That accounts for some time, things are'nt instant..

Communication, being young and talking about boundries at the beginning , second.

And he aint what he projected he was , you know " I love you, you're beautiful, I want to make love to you" to then, when he has caught his prey, "get down on all four biach" , excepting that that reverts back to number one, shock

is it common for you women folk to be so weak of self that you can be so easily shocked into not defending yourself,,,,,not speaking your mind even? This has not been my experience, I take this claim as a fabrication of the feminists, those stalwart promoters of victim culture.

Women are not generally silent because they are shocked, they are silent because they are irresponsible, and know that victim culture will support their irresponsible acts.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 02:39 am
@hawkeye10,
Here is the thing Hawkeye, unless you were born a woman you will really probably never understand them... How many men, state that? I just don't get her, don't understand....

We are built differently and emotions are well, "stupid" to the youth, you tell us you love us, when young and play your game and we more than likely will believe it, "at the beginning" don't you think with maturity we "get it"? And then we can speak our mind or not settle , or call the cards, or communicate.

I am suspecting this girl if she is blue Smile Is young.

So yes, until we learn the ropes of the preditors that is man Smile I wouldn't call it weak rather nieve.

You are talking law again, let alone hi-jacking this thread Smile

And again, as you are not a woman you can't judge.. Simply put, you guys don't know what is in our mind only what you "think" we think....

Reverse it.

We can shock the shirt out of you too. We can play the game and win too.. And take your money, marry you knowing we don't love you, just to win.

(Not me) just saying.

It's quite a broad statement because we are all different with our thinking especially if honesty and morals have been our up-bringing and you lot deside to try the bullshit and win, funny it's not for long that you do but then you (not you) find the next victim until "she" gets it....

You really can not think it's easy for anyone to mind read someone's intentions if they are clever.

At some point in life she wakens up...

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 07:57 am
We get a lot of this kind of bizarre posts. They are started - then the OP never reponds again.

Makes me wonder if these are conversation starters - planted here to keep the conversation going.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 10:14 am
@PUNKEY,
I think some of these people who are new and not familiar with this site cannot find their threads in this maze. It happens too frequently that the OP never responds...
0 Replies

theblueberrygirl

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 11:42 am
Thanks for your answers everybody.Yes I froze up in complete shock after that happened. I was raised Seventh Day Adventist so kinky BDSM is not my thing. I broke off contact with that guy for a month and it's killing me inside. He came up to me near my house yesterday telling me "I thought I lost you forever my dear,I want you back!"

Now I think i'm being a prudish girlfriend more than anything. My counsellor at the hospital told me the guy sounds dangerous and I argued with her. She told me not to get back together with him. I felt angry for some reason. She does not know my bf can be a warm hearted teddy bear at certain times.
theblueberrygirl

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 11:55 am
@FOUND SOUL,
@Found Soul

The grabbing and shouting out "get down on all fours" was when I experienced the most shock. I felt like I was being treated like a dog.

0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 11:58 am
@theblueberrygirl,
theblueberrygirl wrote:
She does not know my bf can be a warm hearted teddy bear at certain times.

Of course he can. You wouldn't have been with him in the first place if he were an asshole all the time.

But if you get back with him, then you're setting yourself up for a repeat of his behavior.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 01:18 pm
Didn't he ask WHY you haven't seen him in a while? Were you honest with him about this? (you seem to be taking on the blame/responsiblity for this entire thing)

Personally, I'd never see that asshole again. Just ONE incident like that would make that decision for me.

Maybe you weren't scared enough about it.