can someone mark my philosophy essay please

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:42 am
Ok im starting my first year at uni this year and scared lol...im 23 and got myself university entrance by night school last year, i got an overall mark of an (A)
except one paper i was given a D, but i gained the rest of the points in exams...this was at that course i did, and i just want to know if its really bad like they said, even said i have to make it symple,...well ill put a link down if you're interested please!!!! lol its on john stuart mills liberty

I took out my name and teachers name for privacy reasons sorry:)
FYI they already ripped me to shreds for it not being up to uni standards so if its somthing bad i can handel it babe:)

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=78140a4ffac64f3c&sc=documents&id=78140A4FFAC64F3C!127
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 3,085 • Replies: 20
No top replies

Fido

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:47 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Why Mills... Isn't he old news???
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:59 am
@Fido,
it was what was given to us, i thought he was a dickhea...i don't know how to make a link for my essay :\
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:01 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
this damn thing won't let me edit my post >:\
Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:02 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
You have a limited amount of time to edit your post. Don't worry about it--if you think it's sufficiently important, make a new post in which you make the correction.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:05 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
The link is not currently working. Due to this unfortunate situation, I am giving you a D-. I am sure you wrote something so points are being awarded for that, since, I have no access to what you wrote, it would be impossible to know if the content was worth anything.

It also puzzles me how you received an A, if you had a D on one of your papers. The D alone should have reduced your grade to an A-.
Joe Nation

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:09 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
You can't edit a post once you've received a reply.

How to make a link:
Open your essay on your browser.
Copy its URL.
Come back to A2K.
Make sure the BBCode editor is open.
(You can see B i U Quote Img URL etc)
Click on URL.
A thing that look like this:
[url][/url]
gets posted.
Put your cursor right between the [ur] and the other [url].
Paste your essay's URL.
Type the rest of your post and click on Reply.

Joe(can't wait to read your essay.)Nation
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:36 am
@Setanta,
thanks hon im going to get this up soon i hope :\
parados

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:46 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
That's what she said!
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:47 am
@Sturgis,
it was a course tumtum overal mark out of all the work we did do i got A. with my philosophy paper they gave a D but i was 1point off to a pass with a C so i made up for it in the exam getting remaining points. All of them adding together got me an overall mark of an A. It wasn't done the university way hon, kind of like the highschooling in my country. Smile
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:57 am
@Joe Nation,
Omg i did it!!!!! i love you for 10 minutes!!!!!!Smile <3<3 awesome heheheh here everyone...please be honest because im starting second semester and i need to really pass everything:)
put that all into the thing up the top, don't google search um highlight it and put it up...i don't know what the dammn thing is called :\ address thing up top lmfao

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=78140a4ffac64f3c&resid=78140A4FFAC64F3C!127&parid=78140A4FFAC64F3C!118&authkey=!AF5mibD9aBzZXCg
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:02 am
@parados,
you have to put the link on the link bar?? sorry im not good with comps...duuurr hehehehe
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:03 am
@Sturgis,
you going to read it? honest opinions but don't be too cruel please:)
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:03 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
We need an account to access it.

Why not just copy and paste it here for people to review?
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:04 am
@Setanta,
Its on i replied it, but you have to put it in the link in the bar up top? gosh im horrible with comps heheheh honest opinion please Smile
Sturgis

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:09 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
I based it on the high school standards which I applied towards my students. All grades were taken into account when calculating the final grade. Any student receiving a D, no matter how well they did on other exams or in their lab work, could not and would not receive an A. It had less to do with their overall intelligence as the obvious fact that at least for one moment they did not regard their studies and their education as of being important. For that, they were penalized.

You then state that you were: '1 point off to a pass with a C'. Well, a C would still keep you from receiving an A, per the grading system I applied to all my students. The only time that such a grade would be overlooked, was in the event of personal difficulty or tragedy in the life of the student. i.e. major illness of the student, or major illness or death of a family member. In those cases, the exam grade was deleted and replaced with whatever grade they managed on a retest. Each student requesting a retest was reviewed as to legitimacy of such a need, not just by myself; but, by the school administrators as well.
parados

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:09 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
This should work -

Link to Paper
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:10 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Quote:
you going to read it? honest opinions but don't be too cruel please:)

Once a valid link or a cut and paste is placed here, I will take a look at it and let you know what my thoughts are regarding it.
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:27 am
@Sturgis,
this course i did was made to mainly get them prepared for university but also back into that study mentality and writing, i was given a D for the paper but i was able to make up points to carry it on from that d grade in the exam. It didn't matter if i had a D and one point off, i never redid it because i was told i could carry on with other papers get the points and still get a overal A which i got...i never resat any test or missed an assignment due on. Im just asking everyone to read this because this was my first paper i wrote and it was the one i got marked D...your a real teacher! so can you please read it please...and pm me what you think please lol
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:28 am
@Joe Nation,
pm me what you think, not on main page im telling everyone Wink
0 Replies