26 yr old male-no sex-no masturbation ever

Thu 23 Feb, 2012 04:47 am
HI ALL,
I AM 26 YRS OLD BUT HAVE NEVER HAD SEX OR EVEN MASTURBATED. NO RELIGIOUS REASONS FOR IT. I DO GET SEXUALLY VERY EXCITED AND EXPERIENCE NIGHT FALLS OFTEN.I HAVE A GF OF 4 YEARS WHOM I REALLY LOVE BUT SHE NEVER ALLOWS ME TO EVEN KISS HER,LET ALONE HAVIN SEX.I DON WANNA FORCE HER.I FEEL THAT I AM GETTING DESPERATE DAY BY DAY AND EVEN FRUSTRATED . THIS HAS RESULTED IN ME HAVING MOOD SWINGS AND IRRITATED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ITS NORMAL AND DOES NOT RELEASING THE SPERMS AFFECT MY FUTURE SEX LIFE???

farmerman

Thu 23 Feb, 2012 05:39 am
@iamrajesh317,
Weve gotta get you laid before you shout us all down.

Let me talk to your GF, Ill have her jumping your bones in less than one moon
PUNKEY

Thu 23 Feb, 2012 08:42 am
So why haven't you go into Battle - five against one? (hand masterbation)

Ye gads, man, relieve yourself so you don't hurt someone.

eurocelticyankee

Thu 23 Feb, 2012 09:14 am
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
Ye gads, man, relieve yourself so you don't hurt someone.

That's so Dr McCoy. Punky from now on you're Bones.
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Thu 23 Feb, 2012 10:49 am
@iamrajesh317,
Im a girl, and if i could not masturbate for that long 0_0 honestly i can't last a month these days but you...i don't know...i smell bullshit from you
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Thu 23 Feb, 2012 02:00 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Let me talk to your GF, Ill have her jumping your bones in less than one moon

More like burying his bones....
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Thu 23 Feb, 2012 02:07 pm
Jamjaresh, I see you experience 'EXPERIENCE NIGHT FALLS OFTEN'. That is just the cutest way of saying wet dream. The next time somebody from your neck of the woods tells me it's nearly nightfall, Wink I'll know the score.
0 Replies

bulldogcoma

Fri 30 Mar, 2012 08:40 pm
@iamrajesh317,
Jerk off and quit using all capitals in your post.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Fri 30 Mar, 2012 09:03 pm
@iamrajesh317,
"GF OF 4 YEARS WHOM I REALLY LOVE BUT SHE NEVER ALLOWS ME TO EVEN KISS HER"

that's not a girlfriend, that's a sister.

and if you buy her lots o' stuff, that's a smooth operator...
demonhunter

Fri 30 Mar, 2012 11:19 pm
@Rockhead,
use proTROLLeum jelly.
0 Replies

Kayla905rose

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 07:20 pm
@iamrajesh317,
Does she have a religon? For now mastrubate yourself?
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Thu 9 Jan, 2014 11:41 pm
@iamrajesh317,
This is a hard one.
0 Replies

nazia08

Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:42 pm
My guess might be thyroid problems. Do a little research on it and see if you think it fits what's going on with you. There are a few at home things that you can do (such as taking your temp when you first wake up) that can help indicate if you might have tha tproblem, and to figure out for sure, it just takes a simple blood test.
0 Replies

bpatcher

Sun 3 Aug, 2014 09:48 am
@iamrajesh317,
I am glad to gear you are respecting your girlfriend. You definitely should not try to force your girl to have sex. One day she will be ready and it will be wonderful. Personally, I think it takes about 3 times before it really starts to feel good. It takes time to get to know each other's bodies. In the mean time, I'm not sure why you say you can not or do not masturbate. Have you ever masturbated by yourself with ejaculation? Also, what are "NIGHT FALLS"? Do you mean "nocturnal emissions" (wet dreams)?

To answer your other question, your lack of sexual release at this time will not affect your future sex life. It will not affect your ability to have children. There is no permanent damage from not having sex or not masturbating. You will just experience some tension or frustration temporarily.

Most men choose to masturbate if they are are not having enough sex to satisfy their desires, but some do not. There is nothing wrong with not masturbating or not having sex (regardless of what you might read on the Web).

For those who don't masturbate, the body will naturally release the sperm while you are sleeping. If you have not noticed this, it might be because it has dried up before you wake up.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Sat 8 Aug, 2015 08:38 am
@iamrajesh317,
Never having masturbated isn't so much unusual or rare as virtually impossible. Italian researchers calim to have documented 8 month fetuses masturbating in the womb. And certainly it's beyond dispute toddlers masturbate along with every age of child. So in all likelyhood you have masturbated and either don't remember, or don't know what masturbation is that though you've done it, it didn't seem like masturbation to you. Don't have to climax to masturbate.
0 Replies