I accidently posted nekkid pictures of myself on Facebook

chai2

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 02:47 pm
See, this is why I don't Facebook, Twitter, even text.

Call me old fashioned, but you won't catch me taking yucky pics of myself to send to anyone.....even shewolf.

AND....if even my husband of 18 years sent me one of him, I'd be pretty durn disgusted.

As reported by the Bangor Daily News, Associated Press and a handful of other Maine media outlets, South Paris (Maine) Oxford Hills Comprehensive High football coach Paul Withee tendered his resignation as both a football coach and math and science teacher in the Oxford Hills School District on Monday, days after he inadvertently sparked a major scandal by accidentally posting a completely nude photo of himself on his publicly viewable Facebook page.

Withee allegedly claims the racy photos were only intended for his girlfriend, but the coach -- who has led Oxford Hills' program since the 2009-10 school year -- posted them to his general Facebook profile instead.

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2010/4/8/86%20Naked%20Cat_thumb.jpg

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:14 pm
What can we say? We've all done it.

Joe(or will someday)Nation
ehBeth

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:17 pm
@chai2,
nude = yucky?

hunh
chai2

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:18 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:

What can we say? We've all done it.

Joe(or will someday)Nation

Absolutely, positively no WAY.

I'm sorry, but we've all accidently clicked send on an email, sending it to the wrong person, or group of people.

I would think that alone would be a lesson to anyone.

Even if you've never done that, how stupid can you be?

chai(and who wants to look at that crap anyway, I know what he looks like)tea
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:20 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

nude = yucky?

hunh

not nude = yucky.....

sending naked pics of yourself to anyone = yucky.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:20 pm
'High football coach Paul Withee'. What a Dick!. Whatsup with the Catotica?.
0 Replies

Wally Tea

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:24 pm
@chai2,
I accidentally posted a racy photo of shewolf on my Facebook page. Should I remove it or does it really matter?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:24 pm
Giggles at the 'cat's pajamas'..

Which reminds me, I got to see the marmalade cat atop the wall near my window this morning. Probably our sourcing if my catmint plant is chewable yet.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:44 pm
@chai2,
yeah

still not yucky
chai2

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:45 pm
@Wally Tea,
Wally Tea wrote:

I accidentally posted a racy photo of shewolf on my Facebook page. Should I remove it or does it really matter?

Wally, could you please pick up some shredded cabbage on the way home?

I'm making cole slaw.
Wally Tea

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:49 pm
@chai2,
Oh. Okay.
mismi

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:55 pm
@chai2,
I'd say anyone who takes nekkid pics of themselves and sends it over the airwaves gets whatever they deserve. Even if they didn't mean for other folks to receive them. Seems to me that there is always a HUGE chance of it going somewhere it wasn't meant to.

But I guarantee you folks will always claim it was supposed to be private and they didn't mean for it to go public. They are either stupid or they are just hoping for their 15 minutes of fame - which in this country might just get them on a reality show.

We are brilliant.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:55 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

yeah

still not yucky

Personally, if someone sent me a naked pic of themselves over the internet, on their phone, or a good old fashioned photo, I really wouldn't want to see them again.

I would feel very disrespected, and would be appalled at how little respect they had for themselves.

It'd be worse getting it via a phone or internet, since it would show how little forethought they put in their actions.

It's a snap click world. Business are now springing up to purge the unthinking comments and pictures of people who are now old enough to realize they shot themselves in the foot.

This man lost his job, and good luck with finding another one where he could be around students/young people.

He's supposed to be an example, and a bad one he turned out to be.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 03:58 pm
@Wally Tea,
Wally Tea wrote:

Oh. Okay.

What's the matter? You don't want slaw?

I could make a nice Caesar salad.

We need anchovies.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 05:35 pm
heh.

I like the tag that says "old fashioned" That's not automatically a bad thing you know.

But prude?

Because some people don't believe that everything should be be shared, because the technology is there?

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 08:33 pm
My cousin Looey and his wife Fran accidentally sent this one to me.
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/edgarblythe/boobs.jpg
Setanta

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 08:38 pm
Who takes nude photos of themselves? Sheesh . . . i wouldn't want to see a nude photo of me . . .
chai2

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 08:47 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Who takes nude photos of themselves? Sheesh . . . i wouldn't want to see a nude photo of me . . .

I assume you're not kidding....you don't seem like a "send a naked photo" type of joe.

Where I was working, word got around that this one gal was going into the ladies, snapping some shots of herself, and sending them to a male co-worker on his phone....he didn't object, even though he was married. The fool, he actually showed another co-worker.

See, that's the thing, even if you send it to one person, it'll probably get shown to someone else.
I guess that's fine if you want just anyone looking at your privates.

The thought of this albeit attractive girl standing in the crappy lighting of an employee restroom with her scrubs pulled down doing God knows what when she was on her 15 minute break is, in a word....yucky.
Joe Nation

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 08:52 pm
It was the H-eeeeeaaaatt---tttt of the moment>......... .
chai2

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 08:58 pm
@Joe Nation,
Oh yeah, right.

Just like all those girls who get knocked up because "I just wasn't thinking"

Well, start thinking. It's what separates us from the giraffes.